By Havana
So do we have to pay tokens to wear our ticket bodies or if we own the tickets and are tagged to us is there no charge to switch bodies?
By Polly (Staff)
Hey Havy,
It would be like we used to do years ago.
If you have your ticket we will change your body for you (currently Fridays, only).
No charge to change your body. Bodies in vendos are for use to all members
who may not have a ticket for it.

They are your tickets. If you want to gift them, sell them, trade them
with other members just ask any of us on Staff and we can clear your
name off them.
Easy Peasy, folks. :)

I'm thrilled that we saved them and are able to trade them back to you all!

If you're still confused, you are welcome to ESP a Staff member
and we will be happy to sort it for you:)
By Thali
David (Staff) wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:29 pm
This is only allowing people who already owned an AW body that they purchased under the previous ownership 2014 and before to use a body ticket they already own/paid for. We are simply doing a manual body change once every week as we removed the body vendos/rooms that were used to change a body.
Wait! What? Which rooms have been removed? I just rushed to NuYu and all rooms are still there. Will they be removed? Even for VIP? *totally confused* :shock: Will I need my tickets again? If not, what are the dis-& advantages of having or not having body tickets? I understand that some want the model/heidi/josephine/warrior back but what about the other tickets?
Thanks for any help at un-confusing me.
By David (Staff)
In 2014 body they had locales/rooms where you could change body in a vendo if you had a ticket. This system was removed from WorldsAway in 2017. Which is why it went to manual body changes.

Hope that makes sense now. Nothing is being moved or changed in NuYu.

Thali wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:42 am
David (Staff) wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:29 pm
This is only allowing people who already owned an AW body that they purchased under the previous ownership 2014 and before to use a body ticket they already own/paid for. We are simply doing a manual body change once every week as we removed the body vendos/rooms that were used to change a body.
Wait! What? Which rooms have been removed? I just rushed to NuYu and all rooms are still there. Will they be removed? Even for VIP? *totally confused* :shock: Will I need my tickets again? If not, what are the dis-& advantages of having or not having body tickets? I understand that some want the model/heidi/josephine/warrior back but what about the other tickets?
By Thali
Thank you David, that makes sense now! I forgot about those old changers since they were not around in this new VZ anymore.
I would hate to see our actual NuYu system go and be dependent on staff again. Glad to hear nothing is changing there :)
Have a great day!
David (Staff) wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:50 am
In 2014 body they had locales/rooms where you could change body in a vendo if you had a ticket. This system was removed from WorldsAway in 2017. Which is why it went to manual body changes.

Hope that makes sense now. Nothing is being moved or changed in NuYu.

Thali wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:42 am