By roystonja
Cosmic Andy (Staff) wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:30 am
All bodies that we own are available to VIP. Any not showing are not owned and can't be sold.

Please note that red body tickets cannot be used.
Soooo we turned in old body tickets due to the fact we would never be able to use them... or so you said. Now we can use some of them? Which bodies does the current VZones own? Was a list kept of what each of us turned in as requested? Are we able to transfer these tickets to another avatar on our account or on a second account since if a list was kept I'd guess the avatar noid that owned the ticket was not...

Many thanks for any and all clarification on this...
By David (Staff)
roystonja wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:01 am

Soooo we turned in old body tickets due to the fact we would never be able to use them... or so you said. Now we can use some of them? Which bodies does the current VZones own? Was a list kept of what each of us turned in as requested? Are we able to transfer these tickets to another avatar on our account or on a second account since if a list was kept I'd guess the avatar noid that owned the ticket was not...

Many thanks for any and all clarification on this...
We have records of who changed tickets for tokens. during that period when we offered the buy back. Only these people can change them back for the original amount if they decide they want to do a body swap on change days.
By roystonja
All bodies that we own are available to VIP. Any not showing are not owned and can't be sold.

Sorry but I am still confused on this... If we traded in tickets for bodies that VZones does not currently own, we will be able to purchase these back and use these body images? Or does this apply to only tickets of the bodies currently that VZones has the right to use?

Am I able to get a list of the tickets that I traded in as honestly I do not remember which ones?

Thank you.
By roystonja
Chime (Staff) wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:10 pm
Yes you can use it.

Just look for inworld staff.
Hugs
So we can use bodies that VZones does not own the rights to the art? Or am I totally misunderstanding this?

Thank you.
By Mel
Are we able to turn red tickets in for tokens since we can't use them?

I have 2 blue, so thanks!
By David (Staff)
This is only allowing people who already owned an AW body that they purchased under the previous ownership 2014 and before to use a body ticket they already own/paid for. We are simply doing a manual body change once every week as we removed the body vendos/rooms that were used to change a body.
roystonja wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:46 pm
Chime (Staff) wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:10 pm
Yes you can use it.

Just look for inworld staff.
Hugs
So we can use bodies that VZones does not own the rights to the art? Or am I totally misunderstanding this?

Thank you.
By David (Staff)
If you own a blue body ticket you can change the body once a week.

If you sold the body ticket back to us for tokens and would like to have it back then we can swap it for you. (Speak to staff in world)

Body ticket is for any body the ticket was for. (What you originally purchased as AW).

If you can't remember if you changed a body ticket for tokens then speak to staff in world and they can help you.

roystonja wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:45 pm

Sorry but I am still confused on this... If we traded in tickets for bodies that VZones does not currently own, we will be able to purchase these back and use these body images? Or does this apply to only tickets of the bodies currently that VZones has the right to use?

Am I able to get a list of the tickets that I traded in as honestly I do not remember which ones?

Thank you.
By sylverlilly
Hi I’m a bit confused what we have to do if we want tickets back? Can we get the tickets b k and use them once per week or am I wrong? Should so send an esp iw? My avatars are Rainlily and Lillia. I turned in quite a few. Can someone advise? Thanks 😊
By roystonja

Man this is so contradictory... Only the avatar turning them in can use them... they can not be transferred... they could not be turned in if not assigned to an avatar... seriously???? WTF??? If you have a body we don't own, you can not change it back if you use a body changer... oh sure we can change it to ones you bought before that we do not own the rights to use... Sorry but this is all both confusing and damn out frustrating. When I bought body tickets as AW it was with the clause that I could have them cleared at anytime and resale them to others. Please do not now tell me I have the right to use them because I own them but do not have the right to clear them and sell them to another as was part of the ownership agreement when purchasing them in the first place!

Any ticket we turned in we should be allowed to buy back, have cleared and resale if we wish as to the original agreements when we purchased the ticket. To say anything else but this is contradictory. If I own the ticket and the right to use the image, then I own the original agreement to be able to clear and resale the ticket. It is not up to VZones to allow the image to be used and not allow all the owners rights to what they purchased.