By Cosmic Andy (Staff)
To resolve the old body ticket issue where some members are wanting to use an old body ticket we are now offering the following solution:

- Every Friday will be body change day allowing members to contact staff to do a manual body change. You must own a blue ticket and body changes can only be done on this day each week. No fixed time... just as and when staff are available on the day.

- If you changed a body ticket for tokens and would like to change it back to be used on body swap days please contact IW staff to arrange. We can only swap the body ticket back to the same avatar for the same amount of tokens.

If you have any questions please let us know.
By crazytball
If we have a ticket for a body ticket for a body that can't be in body changers, can we still use that ticket?
By Dia
Will the SK warrior body for female be made available again when SK opens up? Or is that a ticket I should buy back to use?
By Cosmic Andy (Staff)
All bodies that we own are available to VIP. Any not showing are not owned and can't be sold.

Please note that red body tickets cannot be used.
By Havana
Before we went away the first time, I had cleared all the body tickets. If they no longer have a name on them, can they still be used?
By Polly (Staff)
RE: Havana
Hey :) We actually have 2 out of 5 of your tickets that you traded in with your name and your alts name on them.
ESP me iw :)

Polly
By Polly (Staff)
Anyone who wants to make the Body Ticket trades for this weekend only, Sept 29th and 30th
will also have the option of wearing one of those bodies at the time of trade.
Body Swaps will usually be done on Friday only, so if you trade this weekend you won't need
to wait until next Friday to wear it.

:)ESP any Staff member in world to help you with your trades :)

Polly
By essence
Andy I want to plant a big massive kiss on you lol thank you so much for the use of the body tickets you have made a lot of folks very very very happy including myself!!! BIG HUGZ AND KISSES GO OUT TO YOU!! :D
By Dia
I agree!! Thank you :)