By Cosmic Andy (Staff)
To be 100% sure you are included in the weeks lottery it's best to meet staff in person and buy a ticket but it is also ok to manually mail tokens and be added manually to the system.

This weeks jackpot is currently at 40790T
By sylverlilly
Not nice bickering. I’m pretty sure the previous comment from Devra just meant people like getting information from the horses’s mouth. It’s not so hard to be nice to each other.
By Devra

Thanks for the clarification Andy, appreciated ! :)

Cosmic Andy (Staff) wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:01 am
To be 100% sure you are included in the weeks lottery it's best to meet staff in person and buy a ticket but it is also ok to manually mail tokens and be added manually to the system.

This weeks jackpot is currently at 40790T
By gumboot1
Because of time zones I don't usually see any staff, and only just learnt about the raffle, I have a couple of questions (well three questions)
1) 10 tokens per ticket?
2) Is there a min or maximum you can purchase?
3)when and where does the draw take place?

I understand I can send tokens to Polly throgh the mail system

Thanks, Twink
By Coal (Staff)
gumboot1 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:53 am
Because of time zones I don't usually see any staff, and only just learnt about the raffle, I have a couple of questions (well three questions)
1) 10 tokens per ticket?
2) Is there a min or maximum you can purchase?
3)when and where does the draw take place?

I understand I can send tokens to Polly throgh the mail system

Thanks, Twink
Just following up with some answers to help so you can get your purchase sent in. The max amount of tickets to buy is 40 which equals out to 400 tokens. You can buy one or you can buy 40.

The draw takes place at Darksider J and JavaBean's radio show every Saturday.

Hope that helps!
By billj_c
Hey Jason,

Get ready for a response from Devra cos she thinks an answer to such a question has to come from staff because ...

(quote from Devra) Rumors get started, facts become NonFacts when these types of answers do not come from staff :lol: :lol: