By David (Staff)
Thanks to the amazing new program from LowRider we are now running an official in world lottery :D :D

Ticket price is just 10T per ticket with all funds going to one lucky winner each week.

Result will be drawn live at Darksiders radio show every Saturday.

Tickets available only from staff starting 1st October.
By David (Staff)
Yep. The winner will get an ESP and if they are not online the tokens can be sent via the mail.
Mel wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:11 pm
I'm assuming they can be mailed if we win and cant make the show?
By billj_c
Hi mysjewel33

Yes, you can mail tokens for the lottery to Polly, say what they are for and you will be registered.

I asked Polly about this and she confirmed it.

Good luck!
By Devra
Ummm - a response from staff might be the best :) Thanks !

billj_c wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:05 am
Hi mysjewel33

Yes, you can mail tokens for the lottery to Polly, say what they are for and you will be registered.

I asked Polly about this and she confirmed it.

Good luck!
By Devra
Well :) Matter of Opinion. Rumors get started, facts become NonFacts when these types of answers do not come from staff :) Just from years of experience ! Your Welcome !
billj_c wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:22 pm
Devra

Ummm - a response from you was not necessary :) Thanks !
By billj_c
I would have let this go but can't because of your 'these types of answers' comment!

If you cared to read my first post you would see that I mentioned Polly confirmed it was fine to post tokens for the lottery, and the last time I checked? Polly is staff, so are you insinuating that I was lying? :shock:

Rumours get started by whom? Facts become non facts? What are you talking about? It was a simple question/answer about the WA lottery, not a world changing incident! :lol:

The person who asked the question does not have to accept my answer if they don't want to, and there was no reason for you to get involved, yet you did :roll:

Years of experience mean nothing if not much is learned! :) Oh and that's just my opinion :)