By cmasters
cmasters wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:51 am
David (Staff) wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:12 pm
Anything important is posted on the announcements board in the forums. Twitter is just an additional social media channel we are using.
SylvesterCat wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:10 pm
I do not use Twitter, I hope this is not the only way for info to get to the members (sigh) :|
All the people who followed on Twitter have had 5 XP issued.
bump

Was this a limited time XP issue? Was I too late?

K1TT1
By HeartBeat
Twitter : HeartBeatlaw

By cmasters
David,

David (Staff) wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:12 pm
Anything important is posted on the announcements board in the forums. Twitter is just an additional social media channel we are using.

SylvesterCat wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:10 am
I do not use Twitter, I hope this is not the only way for info to get to the members (sigh) :|

bump

Was this a limited time XP issue? Was I too late?

I have yet to receive the XP for following you on Twitter.

K1TT1
By Devra

BUMP BUMP BUMP >>> Simply follow vzones and reply back to the thread with your twitter and avatar names and 10XP will be issued.

Devra wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:40 am
BUMP !!!

Hi David - your orginial message said "Simply follow vzones and reply back to the thread with your twitter and avatar names and 10XP will be issued." But, in this post you said 5XP :) Thanks !

David (Staff) wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:12 pm
SylvesterCat wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:10 pm