By RBC
Hey this is RBC. I just set up my Twitter account. I’m new to Twitter but it’s all good for now
Cardella is the name :D ☺️
By SylvesterCat
I do not use Twitter, I hope this is not the only way for info to get to the members (sigh) :|
By RBC
I set up an account with Twitter.
Iw name Rodeo Bad Chick
Account name Laura Cardella
By David (Staff)
Anything important is posted on the announcements board in the forums. Twitter is just an additional social media channel we are using.
SylvesterCat wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:10 pm
I do not use Twitter, I hope this is not the only way for info to get to the members (sigh) :|
All the people who followed on Twitter have had 5 XP issued.
By Devra
BUMP !!!

Hi David - your orginial message said "Simply follow vzones and reply back to the thread with your twitter and avatar names and 10XP will be issued." But, in this post you said 5XP :) Thanks !

David (Staff) wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:12 pm
Anything important is posted on the announcements board in the forums. Twitter is just an additional social media channel we are using.
SylvesterCat wrote:
Last edited by Devra on Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
By cmasters
following
Twitter name Catherine Masters
By Tigerlily
Thanks for catching that Devra... thats what I thought too. Glad you checked.
Devra wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:40 am

Hi David - your orginial message said "Simply follow vzones and reply back to the thread with your twitter and avatar names and 10XP will be issued." But, in this post you said 5XP :) Thanks !
By cmasters
David (Staff) wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:12 pm
SylvesterCat wrote:

Was this a limited time XP issue? Was I too late?

K1TT1
By Devra
BUMP !!!

Hi David - your orginial message said "Simply follow vzones and reply back to the thread with your twitter and avatar names and 10XP will be issued." But, in this post you said 5XP Thanks !
David (Staff) wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:12 pm
SylvesterCat wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:10 am
I do not use Twitter, I hope this is not the only way for info to get to the members (sigh)