By pyewackt
January 16 is Appreciate a Dragon Day. We are having a quest to celebrate it. Appreciate a Dragon Day celebrates Dragons in books and movies. The quest will run for a week. To begin, go to Temple Street (next to nH Entrance) and click on the dragon sitting on the wall.

There are 7 Dragons scattered around, including Temple Street one. Each will ask you a question about Dragons in books or movies. When you answer correctly, you will get a Dragon item. Make sure you collect all the items. You can store them in the Dragon Chest the Dragon on Temple Street will give you.

Once you have collected all the items, you will need to find the newest Dragon to WA. You will know him when you see him. When you show him all 6 items, you’ll be able to rescue him.

More details in the blog coming soon.
By vabsplace
Can you not play this quest on mobile? I wanted to try from work today but the first dragon tells me I'm wrong without even presenting a box to type into.
VaBs
By vabsplace
Hugs Syl, on mobile I don't even get a box to type anything into, lol, so upper and lower doesn't matter. I'll try on PC probably in the morning. :D