By RBC
Here we go again my family...
Its Deco time.. For all of you who love to deco here is a challenge for you..

The Theme is: Love is in the air..

Since we all enjoy celebrating Love and this is the month for Love what a better contest..

The rules are simple.

Build as much as you can using ideas from the old ways. Made with imagination and scratch.. Some things can be pre made but not all..
There will not be a VIP contest this month..

Dead line to enter will be Feb 24,2019 12pm vzt.. Winners will be announced Feb 28th..

The prizes are GOLD!!,!

1st place 30 gold
2nd place 20 gold
3rd place 10 gold..

All entries must be submitted via the forums

Esp me to enter the contest

Have fun and good luck to all who wish to enter I look forward to seeing everyones wonderful ideas

Thank you
RBC
By Azzoo Cabana
This is "Love is in the air..." by Coco Cabana
Attachments
coco-cabana-love-is-in-the-air.jpg
coco-cabana-love-is-in-the-air.jpg (155.34 KiB) Viewed 3397 times
By Azzoo Cabana
What the... , only two entries till deadline? Really???
Well, the theme this month was not everyone's and even not mine - no monster trucks or blue brontosaur steaks... ;)
I expected lots of entries this time - my sweetie had ideas from scratch, I just enjoyed helping a little bit with colors and shades.

Where are the kewl wedding locales? There was so much love in the air this month...
And where are the deco addicts and friends?! It's not about winning a price (or that gold), that's nice, but... It's about the fun building it, admire oneself and maybe share that locale with friends for a good time and some laughs.

Hey, as a community we have to participate. If there's a coming contest, I wanna see lots of entries!! :)

Hugs,
Azzoo
By info1
Azzoo Cabana wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:37 am
What the... , only two entries till deadline? Really???
Well, the theme this month was not everyone's and even not mine - no monster trucks or blue brontosaur steaks... ;)
I expected lots of entries this time - my sweetie had ideas from scratch, I just enjoyed helping a little bit with colors and shades.

Where are the kewl wedding locales? There was so much love in the air this month...
And where are the deco addicts and friends?! It's not about winning a price (or that gold), that's nice, but... It's about the fun building it, admire oneself and maybe share that locale with friends for a good time and some laughs.

Hey, as a community we have to participate. If there's a coming contest, I wanna see lots of entries!! :)

Hugs,
Azzoo
Thank you soo much for this Azzoo : I went to work with so much joy and imagined what good ideas everyone else would have, Coco and MerritB now compete on their own and that makes me very sad and it takes every joy to participate again and then maybe alone his!
By wa_quax
The rules are simple.

Build as much as you can using ideas from the old ways. Made with imagination and scratch.. Some things can be pre made but not all..
There will not be a VIP contest this month..

Dead line to enter will be Feb 24,2019 12pm vzt.. Winners will be announced Feb 28th..

Mhm... I still miss a winner...

the rules are simple..... and if we only have 2 participants .... we still need a winner ,,,

It is NOT the fault of the participants . to join a contest only one other one will join....

So...please bring this contest to a fair end...

It was the theme that does not cause a big echo... so don't blame the two who take part for the this contest for the wrong theme..... they send in there work and they should be rewarded for they work..

It might be ok to mortify the rules for the NEXT contest regarding the number of participants ... but there was no limit in Feb ..so the Contest was 'legal' and we need a winner ...

Remember.. rules a claimed for both sides... and if there are only two ppl .. we will only have 1. place and 2. place..... but we have a contest ...

This is a call for fairness... the competitors spend some time to set up there turfs.... spend some tokens... and they support the contest idea... this can't end up with a..... no comment at all ?

I'm not an TDC fan.... but i' m a fan of fair play... and if someone joins a contest, the contest should at least happen... because that is the basic trust everyone needs joining the next contest..

Quax
By Azzoo Cabana
Hey Quax, hugs friends, hello world, greetings...

Exactly my opinion, thx for that.
I was in a hopefully way that anybody (staff preferred) shows any reaction to your post - nothing so far for days.
Somewhat disappointing - said diplomatically.

Well, obviously sth. went wrong this time with the contest. So "we" (is there a we?) have to:
1. Finish the contest and keep the word at least. No need to propagate the fail in the Observer this time, a simple post in here would be fine.
2. Talk about what's the problem. No deco addicts and ideas any more? Don't think so, but okay, acceptable. No fair conditions? Well, I heared rumors about that. No deco to buy (not even for an unreasonable price)? Ummmm... ;-)
And so on...

So let's talk - not only about the contest. There are many problems IW won't resolve itself. Time to make some noise...

Best,
Azzoo
By Rachypatchy
I love turf deco but since sis and i share an account due to rw funds, only 1 of us gets to earn t's we use the t's to pay rent. We try and park as much as we can whilst at work to earn t's but sometimes you come back after being out of the house for 12 hours only to find it's TCP error disconnected about 1 hour after you left.

I feel like maybe this is the reason a lot of us don't join in turf contests, even though we want to.
I was going to submit a room in our turf that fit the theme but it wasn't designed specifically for the contest and i don't know if that is in the spirit of things.

I know a few kind people out there open swap shops or shops to get stuff for free so i dunno maybe that's what we'd have to do and redonate the items afterwards? Feels a bit cheap though.
By pyewackt
We apologize for the delay. Since we had not set a rule for minimum amount of entries, we will go with just the two. We will look at that for future contests.

The results are:
1st - Coco Cabana who wins 30 gold
2nd - MerritB who wins 20 gold

Congratulations and thank you for participating.

Pye