By Polly (Staff)
Thanks for the wonderful turnout from our hosts
these past few months!
The games schedule has filled up so nicely!

Although our 'Hosting for Gold Benefit' promo is now over (eff: March 1)
we still wanted to say Thank You for taking the time to run the games.
We all appreciated seeing the schedule fill up so much that we're
doubling the value of the host voucher in the prize boxes.
They will now be a 2 voucher ticket.

We may consider the gold promo again in the future
so let's keep on gaming!

EDITED*** My wording was supposed to be 'temporary benefit and will change back to vouchers. So the word 'promo' was my mistake and not that of anyone else's. Posted edit at: 9:30 pm VZT Fri, March 1st.
By essence
Polly
hugz can you post the original posting where the gold was a promotion for a short time and not a all the time thing please some of us weren't aware that it was a promotion and thought it was an incentive to host more games and would continue to collect the gold for as long as we hosted games.

thank you
Essence
By Devra

It was a town meeting Esse & NEVER was it said, it is for Xxx months..... I have text from all the meetings.... Sad Day.
By HeartBeat
Thank you Polly! While I did appreciate the gold :-) I am equally as thankful and appreciative of 2 vouchers, that is the same as a 3rd place prize! I love that, as I don't often get to play when I would like!

Thank you again VZone Team!
By pyewackt
We have restored the gold benefit, but there will be some changes as to how hosts need to report their games to have them be counted for gold payment. There will be a post in the Gaming section explaining this, and the hosting rules will be updated to reflect it as well.