By Cosmic Andy (Staff)
Members who have credit card balances with re-valued tokens can now spend them in our new "Everything must go store". All items priced at 10K each and can only be purchased with credit balances. If you do not have a credit balance from 2017/2018 and wish to buy something please trade with another person.

The shop will be open at random times and will be posted in the FB group when it's open and closed. When the store is closed the doors will be locked.

The store will re-stocked once all items have been sold.

All credit card balances from NH & DS must now be spent before 30th April. Any balances after this period will be set to 0.

The store contains a mix of rares, new items, AW and more. EVERYTHING MUST GO.

First come first serve. Each item 10k.

Have fun!
By Dia
To the left of the Sweet Shoppe - I think that is what it’s called - in NH.
By sexycute30
I agree as I have tons of tokens to expell. It would be nice if the items were in vendos and we could just grab them and the amount purchased was deleted from the CC balance in our pockets. The shop opened on 3/11 and i don't think its been open since. At that rate we will never get rid of the tokens in two week
By SylvesterCat
good idea on the vendos, then We can get what We want. only thing is there is like 3 rooms full on vendo and event stuff just scattered all around. I do not think that stuff could be put in vendos. looks like stuff from Peoples old turfs
By Madness
I, too, have a lot of credit that I doubt I could get rid of, in 2 weeks. And I'd be curious as to why they're zeroing out the credit cards. I mean, I've held onto both (yes two), for well over a year, wondering if & when I could use them on something.
By Coal (Staff)
SylvesterCat wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:53 pm
good idea on the vendos, then We can get what We want. only thing is there is like 3 rooms full on vendo and event stuff just scattered all around. I do not think that stuff could be put in vendos. looks like stuff from Peoples old turfs
It is basically the same stuff that was used for auctions before, yeah.

Also there is no way to do a "CC" vendo because the token credit card is just an in world item with a number put on it. We use a spreadsheet to know what someone really has available as the in world "CC" balance may not be correct.