By Devra
Soooo - this store has been opened THREE (3) times, all on euro time <or back East time too, I guess>. It is now the 16th
of March - 14 days left of the month.... I can see many many many CC's being wiped out at this rate. Totally unfair !!! I don't often bitch, but this is pissing me off, when we are not even given a chance....
:oops: :roll:

Coal (Staff) wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:39 pm
SylvesterCat wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:53 pm
good idea on the vendos, then We can get what We want. only thing is there is like 3 rooms full on vendo and event stuff just scattered all around. I do not think that stuff could be put in vendos. looks like stuff from Peoples old turfs
It is basically the same stuff that was used for auctions before, yeah.

Also there is no way to do a "CC" vendo because the token credit card is just an in world item with a number put on it. We use a spreadsheet to know what someone really has available as the in world "CC" balance may not be correct.
By sexycute30
How can we use it if the store never opens? It open d once on 3/11 and never opened again. The street home would be a good option to exhaust the tokens as the homes were auctioned off before
Madness wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:59 am
I, too, have a lot of credit that I doubt I could get rid of, in 2 weeks. And I'd be curious as to why they're zeroing out the credit cards. I mean, I've held onto both (yes two), for well over a year, wondering if & when I could use them on something.
It's now been extended until the end of April. We are clearing CC token balances & doing lot's of other things so we can clear the past issues, set a new base and move forward.
By loveternal4
Thank you for the extension. Much appreciated. Can we get a schedule for the times it will be open for all time zones plz? The opening was 4am my time. (Pacific) Not possible to get to the shop at that time :|