By Veni
Hi,
Just wondering if there was any updates on when the shop may open again, I saw it open once (when it was first announced) but was nothing left to buy at that point, and haven't seen it open since - (not saying it hasn't but everytime I have been there it is always closed!)
Any updates on opening times?
Thanks
By billj_c
So what happens to those of us who don't do FB and can't stay logged in 24/7 staring at the screen waiting for the shop to open? Why can't it be announced here, in advance, in the 'Announcement' section?
By sexycute30
We now have a little over 2 weeks left to spend up our credit card token balances but the store has not opened and still no word on other ways we can use them. Will the time frame be extended again perhaps into the end of May so that we can use these tokens effectively? Thanks
By loveternal4
Tomorrow is technically the day our credit cards will be wiped. Have there been any new plans on changing that "spend by" date? Normally I'm not one to complain but this has been dragged on and nothing has been updated. Are we to just discard our CCs or will there be another extension with still no opening of the shop? :roll: