By Coal (Staff)
This is your chance to win a prize by entering the Turf Deco Competition. Simply get your creative hat on and design a turf that fits the theme for the month. Members with the most interesting/best design will be announced at the end of the month. There will be First, Second and Third place winners. All entries must be submitted before August 25th. Winners will be announced on August 31st.

Once your turf is completed and ready to be photographed please send an ESP Mail to avatar "Turf Competition" with the turf name and location (TST/Village/etc). You do not have to be online for your turf entry to be photographed.

Rules: One entry per avatar, one room per entry.

This month's theme is Cafe/Restaurant.
Hi, Andy
Could it be that Coal is no longer responsible for the contest? Ok, I have now completed my contest room and would like to register for the August contest. I used a turf at the AW manager called: Haifischbar Contest 2020 - I'm German and that's what I called the turf - in English: shark bar. There are some animated items that are very important, the shark of course, which you have to take into account when watching. How do you proceed with the registration for the contest? I would like to take part and register. thank you and greetings from germany.
By Azzoo Cabana
Cross posting from FB:
Well, I don't want to stir up a hornet's nest, but is there still a deco competition running as the deadline comes close and the avatar "Turf Competition" doesn't exist any more?
I could not find any updated official information here or in the forum - I think I've read in a reply a while ago we should ESP Rusty now?
Any info - for sure not only for me - would be highly appreciated!
Thanks!