By Dark Matilda
Why hello there, dears and darlings!

Riddle Me This is returning this Easter Sunday after a year-long hiatus, thanks to LowRider and his new hoster!

Please join me this Easter Sunday for custom-made, Easter-themed riddles. Seize a chance to win special spring prizes from nearly 20 years ago! Before the themed event, a practice game will be held with token prizes. It will feature regular riddles to test out the new hoster. Below are the details for both game sessions.

Practice Game:

Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2019
Time: 9:00 PM New VZones Time
Venue: Wishing Well at Meditation Park
Prizes: 3000 Tokens (1st), 2000 Tokens (2nd), 1000 Tokens (3rd), 100 Tokens (Door Prize)

Easter Game:

Date: Sunday, 21 April 2019
Time: 10:00 PM New VZones Time
Venue: Wishing Well at Meditation Park
Prizes: Ten Winged Friends from the Early 2000s (1st), Picnic Basket Full of Classic Flower Bunches (2nd), Rose Head (3rd), Pink Morning Glory (Door Prize)

We hope to see you there!
Happy Easter, dears and darlings!

My heartfelt gratitude to those who participated in the practice game on Tuesday. I wish everyone the best for the main game today!
Thank you to everyone who attended this Easter's session of Riddle Me This! Congratulations to the following winners!

1st: Juliet with 4 Points
2nd: Celeste with 3 Points
3rd: Suzie with 2 Points

This event was a wonderful test for the new hoster created by LowRider. We may have short, 5-round practice games throughout the week to further test the hoster before it is finalised and made public for all hosts to use. Happy gaming, dears and darlings!