For all discussions related to joining VZones, account problems, turf problems and more.
By msghost6
Been wanting to come back and enjoy vzones. Was on here long ago. Just missed being in here. But I am having problems with logging in to the client. I sent in a ticket but was seeing if it would be faster to post here.
By Coal (Helper)
Is there any specific problem you are having with the client?

I am not staff but I can try to help if its just a software issue and not an account issue.
By msghost6
Just log in problem, but ticket was answered. I just wanted to know though, did they delete any and all accounts? pre 2015 or so when Vzones made a come back?
By Devra

If you had an account in 2014 when it was taken off the server due to lack of payment, they MAY be able to get your things back. Before that - you will need to discuss with them :)

By Coal (Helper)
msghost6 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:16 am
Who would I need to talk to? I had a account way back in like 2000 or so era.
You would need to have had an account when the world shut down originally in 2014 because that is what they have backups from. I was in a position like you and had an account last used in 2011 and they were unable to restore it.

I can't wait to see you in world and glad to have you back!
By msghost6
Well it is what it is. Had a lot of rare bares and AW items and so on. Oh well, just is pixels. Lol.

But where is the AW store now? They release new AW like they use to?
By Coal (Helper)
msghost6 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:27 pm
Well it is what it is. Had a lot of rare bares and AW items and so on. Oh well, just is pixels. Lol.

But where is the AW store now? They release new AW like they use to?
You now buy gold on the website here and 1 gold is $1.00. You then can use the gold in world and there are items all over such as in Variations and Turf Mega Store and the sign is golden color and the vendo will say gold instead of tokens.

Buying AW is now as easy as using a vendo! :D