For all discussions related to joining VZones, account problems, turf problems and more.
By roystonja
Cosmic Andy (Staff) wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:26 pm
It does not come in the chest. Please ask staff for it.
Mamey wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:30 am
I never got a credit card in my vip chest.
Andy, The Credit Card for my main avatar was in the chest. When I asked about it for the second avatar I was told "Nope"...

Many thanks when you are able to look into this.
By David (Staff) OLD
If you message staff IW they can issue you with a card for it.
Mel wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:32 pm
Andy, so the tokens in my pocket will be put on a "credit card" ? Do I need to contact someone now about this or is it still being worked on? Communication seems all over and I don't want to miss something.
By Havana
Cosmic Andy (Staff) wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:11 pm
Tokens in your pocket were put in your ATM.

Revalued tokens were put on your card which can be got from staff.

So is this only for VIP? Cus I had 3 million in a turf and also was never told to put in the ATM :'(
By Tigerlily
I am asking to have my turf tokens restored.
When we went live, I had just over a million tokens glued to my wall in my turf, Dancing in the Void. Those tokens represented 20 years of time in Dreamscape and pawning a LOT of my old items when I first returned. I wish to continue to use them for rents, to buy gifts or fund enterprises of my choice.
Thank you for your consideration. <3 Tigerlily

[So I put in a ticket #15505 Here was the response:
VZones Staff
VZones Staff 4 days ago
Hello VZoner,
This issue is covered under vzones.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=417 and not something we can help with on email support.
Please reply in the forum to vzones.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=417 and someone will reply ASAP.
Best Regards
VZones Team]