Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By crazytball
i was wondering if the Atlantis turfs are going to be back. all my fishes are there. I need my fishes!!
By razahn
To the best of my knowledge, there are no turfs on Atlantis. It is strictly an event that occurred 2 to 4 times a year and then it goes away. We do have a 10 room turf at Surfside that was made with some Atlantis art, and it is available for rent now. We only have access to the Atlantis art vendos during those events. This is why those items are so "special" :D
By Kellie
Actually there were turfs created under The Sea of Io that were based on the Atlantis areas. The ONLY way to reach them was by going underwater off of the beach area. The current locales that were the access to these turfs can still be visited.

Atlantis rose only once per year. (I was involved in the Atlantis locales as a Creator.)
By Devra
I am sure Gem is talking about the last turfs we got in DS - the ones that were on the way to the island :)
razahn wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:32 pm
To the best of my knowledge, there are no turfs on Atlantis. It is strictly an event that occurred 2 to 4 times a year and then it goes away. We do have a 10 room turf at Surfside that was made with some Atlantis art, and it is available for rent now. We only have access to the Atlantis art vendos during those events. This is why those items are so "special" :D