Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By essence
Thank you for variations I have a suggestion though and I think others feel the same . The gold prices on the items at 10 a piece is way to much the Aw clothes on the street are going for 6 or 7 and the one shirt in the AW clothes section does not fit correctly and you must have certain head on to wear them and the straps dont fit right Chime tried to fix mine for me and even with other heads they do not fit right. All Aw should be compatable to all heads and most bodies. I love the idea of being able to buy Aw again but again the prices are way to high for the items, and most members cannot afford to buy them at that price. I also have another Question i was under the understanding with the Vip membership we would have access to all AW heads Bodies and Clothes at no cost to us and i dont see that happening as of yet.
Thank You for Listening and thank you for the great job you are doing with worlds.

The heads as well that are in the VIP section are not good heads they are like vendo heads I don't understand why we have access to any and all heads and bodies in summerland but cannot have them in worlds ? I have paid a ton of RW money to be able to dress and have the heads that are worth wearing and have to admit at this point the only thing that keeps me in VIP are the unlimited body changes and I am wondering if that is not something I could just pay for with tokens and switch to a normal account and save money .
On that note I will stop venting and say Thank You for all your hard work and continued work on our worlds.

thank you
Essence
By Tangerine
I was surprised to see that you had to buy gold coins to purchase the AW clothes in Variations. I too was of the understanding that as VIP's we would have access to all AW heads, bodies and clothes. I did ask regarding this and was told that we get three items of AW per month. It's nice to receive the three items per month but they are not something you select yourself. A suggestion for the AW coin based clothes would be to make them also available for tokens but at a higher price. Personally I will not be buying coins and had I realised we would need to spend more RW money over and above the VIP membership then I would not have purchased this account option initially.

Thank you for your time.
Gracie/Tang
By essence
agreed gracie I don't believe we were told only 3 aw per month when the account options were put out there I believe it said unlimited and it should not be changed, I believe we pay enough where if it is 3 aw items it should be of our choice not here it is this is what we decided to give you this month. :o
By Devra
Here is what was posted in June about VIP accounts. We have been getting free AW monthly in NuYu with the chest.

BETA to VIP (FAQ)
By Cosmic Andy (Staff) - Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:53 pm

If you plan to change from BETA to VIP

- Once you've ordered a VIP account (for existing BETA members) we will manually have to make changes to the account to allow you access. Officially we will do this within 24 hours but we aim to have it done as quickly as possible. Depending on the time ordered we would like to see you back in world within the hour.

- Once back in world please look for staff who will hand out VIP live welcome presents to you.

- Payments can be made by PayPal and all credit and debit cards.

- Paying yearly saves you 2 months subscription fees.

- On the checkout when ordering please specify which avatar you would like to be the main avatar. This avatar will have VIP status and have the VIP benefits.

- You will be provided with a new user/password to login.

- All turfs and ALTs you own will be kept under the plan. The only change to ALT accounts is they will no longer be able to earn tokens.

- If you don't have an ALT and would like to add one to the account you'll need to signup for the ALT to be created manually for you. Link will be posted tomorrow for this.

VIP Benefits

Turf Rents - 1 Turf rent per area is free for the main account holder. This needs to be manually configured by request form available on 2nd June. You must remain on the lease at all times.

Early Access - - Access behind the scenes and early access to new areas. Access to old areas no longer used via travel system being created in October.

Unlimited Bodies - Inside V-Mart you will find a VIP area where you can change body from all VZ owned bodies. As we create more bodies or buy the rights to more of the old bodies they will be added to the area. ANY new body that comes into the world will be available to you for free.

Unlimited Heads - Inside V-Mart VIP area you can select from 70+ heads at no extra cost. Only VIP main account holders are able to get the heads and wear them. Any new heads we obtain or create will be added to this area for you to use at no cost. If we have a specific head (very rare head or novelty) that is not yet showing in VIP V-Mart that you would like to wear please contact staff who can manually change the head for you. This is done on a swap for swap basis. We have future plans to see a lot of new heads.

10000 Tokens - The first months tokens will be delivered to you in the welcome box. Following that they will go into your ATM account once a month.

10 Game Vouchers - The first months tokens will be delivered to you in the welcome box. Following that they will go into your voucher account once a month.

Limited Edition Monthly Fuzzie - This will be made available for you to collect from a VIP area in V-Mart once a month.

Limited Edition Monthly Chest - This will be made available for you to collect from a VIP area in V-Mart once a month.

1% ATM Interest - This will be applied to your ATM balance once a month.

50% Paint Discount - Using the shop discount card which is in your welcome box you can hand this over to one of the 3 paint shop owners and get a 50% discount on purchases. In the future as we develop more member run businesses and shops this card will provide more discounts.

NH AW Home - These homes (insides) are still being developed and wont be available until August. You can choose to connect your current turf to a house front or wait until the insides are ready. Positions for these are on first come first serve basis. A request form will be available from 2nd June to reserve a location.

Shop Discount Card - Used currently for the paint discount. Future official shops will run by members and supported by VZ will be able to accept this card for a discount. We will be working on this over the coming months. At this time you currently cannot use it in vendos in V-Mart or other locales. In the future this will change but currently no fixed date.

Free Monthly VZ AW - Each month old AW or newly created AW will be released and one copy of the item will be available for you to get for free from the VIP locales in V-Mart. No fixed date for this release and will be random as art is created or old art is setup. Over time this will become more regular but at least once a month you'll be able to collect an item of AW.

Guaranteed Standing Space This option is being removed from the VIP package until technical issues can be resolved.

As BETA ends and our service develops we will continue adding features and benefits to the VIP package so month on month VIP members always get looked after.
Last edited by Devra on Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Erebus
Aw is not a have. Plenty of other things to wear iw. We do not have to have aw.
By Tangerine
Thankyou to both Devra and Erebus for their comments. With regard to Devra's info obviously I don't remember reading that otherwise I would have worded my message differently. If you read my comment again then you will notice that I did say I had asked regarding this and was told that we get three items of AW per month. It's nice to receive the three items per month but they are not something you select yourself.
p.s. to Devra. Was the Passage in RED really necessary?

With regard to Erebus's comment. Personally I have never been one to buy AW stuff (not because I can't afford) but because to me they are just pixels. I pefer to save my money and buy RW clothes instead. If you really knew me then you would realise that. I have never been a person for " must have"or "I want" either. Never ever bought anything AW for money in WA before and don't intend to do it now.

After the comment above, I still say it would be nice to have AW clothes etc payable by coins or tokens then people can make their choice. I know a lot of people in here can't afford to buy with coins and it is sad they can't enjoy all that is available to some in vzones.

I hope this answers your comments and now draws a veil over this.

Regards,

Gracie/Tang
By Cosmic Andy (Staff)
Something to consider that AW has been created by an artist and then purchased by VZones so the process from paper to IW is costly and slow this is why these items are sold by gold coins. It's also very early stages and when things are running smoothly you'll see more AW but you'll also see new clothes/accessories that will also be low token based. It's two very different things targetted to different players and very early on.
By Tangerine
Cosmic Andy (Staff) wrote:Something to consider that AW has been created by an artist and then purchased by VZones so the process from paper to IW is costly and slow this is why these items are sold by gold coins. It's also very early stages and when things are running smoothly you'll see more AW but you'll also see new clothes/accessories that will also be low token based. It's two very different things targetted to different players and very early on.
Thankyou Andy for that information. That explains a lot and appreciate what you have said with regard to creation and purchase so I can quite understand why these items are sold by gold coins.

Gracie/Tang