Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By essence
I just want to sound off a bit I am getting pretty tired of hearing about this class thing the vips versus the commoners this is a bunch of crap and it is getting old real fast! I pay to be a VIP that is my prerogative so I can change bodies when I like considering the price of body changes other then that it is not that much different so we get two aw things a month wow that's a big perk huh and get to go into locales that open one day earlier big deal the stuff will be there not like its gonna be gone but I hear people complaining saying its not fair well I guess if I pay 35 month that is my business and mine alone and if you choose not to pay that much that is your business but to scream discrimination because of it is totally ridiculous how can it be discrimination if it is a choice someone please explain it to me because for the life of me I cant figure it out I don't see where anyone is suffering or doing without anything because some are vip and some are not !
By Coal (Staff)
Essence, you are right in that there should be no difference in the minds of others who is paying for what type of account. Andy and his team decided the best prices for the best options and to be able to make all the changes you want for no extra fee I think is an awesome benefit!

I do not see it as a class but as a way for people who want to pay that price to do what they want. I know it has been confirmed that in time there will be one avatar accounts offered but for right now people who wish can go with a normal good ole Standard account and put the extra money they saved that month into buying some tokens or gold and then they are set and it is a lower recurring cost for them.

If someone just wants to get one head per avatar and one premium body change they will pay about 35.00 the first month but thereafter is 15.00 so in a technical sense I see no sort of class.

I agree with you and will just add people are people in VZones and no matter what they look like, it is the heart behind the avatar that makes a difference and not the pixels on their virtual back.

~Coal
By essence
well said coal thank you:) :D