Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By HeartBeat
I just have to say....this is the BEST VZone Halloween that I have ever experienced!!! That being said, the decorations on the street WONDERFUL!! The abundance of leaves and pumpkins and the fog, really set up this Holiday for me! The abundance of choices for Costumes ….again WONDERFUL! The Quest...So creative and entertaining!!! VZone Team, you did not disappoint! This business Owner and Team, have restored my faith in VZones!

When I learned about VZone beta, it was a dream come true, I was already experiencing the same emotions and frustrations from past experiences with VZones, in another world. I was and had been ready for VZone to become an actual business, not a play ground, for many many years. The owner, really decides which way to go when creating or in this case recreating this business, I for one am a very satisfied member, thank you for that!

I had no idea how things were going to go during beta, but because of my love for this world and community, I was all in! To be able to see the familiar streets and community members, brought joy back into my life that had been missing. I came back with no expections on any level. Everyday is a new day :-) I am grateful to be alive and to have the security of coming into World to escape my anxieties and my pain....THANK YOU VZone Team for providing me with this option!

To the Artists and Builders and Creators and Andy....Kudos!!! Your creativity and talent and passion shine through to me, I am and will be looking forward to each day with all the ups and downs! I just cannot thank you enough for your countless hours of hard work!! Thank you for loving this community enough to create a lasting one!!!!
By David (Staff)
Hey HeartBeat.....thank you for the support and glad to see you are so happy.

Every month that goes by we learn more, we improve and we plan. Long game to get it all right :D
By HeartBeat
You are very welcome! And yes I am extremely happy :-)
I realize that it takes time to build a business, so I know it takes patience on my part and i have that, thankfully!
I look forward to each day, week, month & year, to see what you will all bring us next! It has been an amazing ride already!

Again, thank you all, for you continued dedication to the community & business!
By goldenbrats2
HeartBeat these are my thoughts exactly. Andy and his staff are working hard to make this world a fantastic experience for us all ( the longtime members and the new ones to come). I am excited to see what's in store for the future. Andy, thank you for everything you are doing... keep up the great job.