Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By essence
First of all would like to thank the staff for the event !! My only complaint is the Bills situation I feel it was done out of rebellion and to try and start problems and I don't agree with that at all ! You all wanted your Vzones back you have it back and all I hear from lots is complaining about the Staff every chance they get and complaining about costs and so forth and so on and treating and talking about staff like they are dirt under their feet! I feel if I was the owner I would just shut it down im glad Andy has the patience to not do that but I wonder how much can be said and done before that is exactly what is done we all wanted our world back badly and we have it back and still there are those complaining and gripping abut everything every chance they get never happy never satisfied. I say if you are not happy here leave don't make the rest of us have to endure your constant complaining it is not fair to those of us who are happy to have a community to be with our friends and a place to have fun and play games if that is taken away again I will be lost I don't know about yall but I will miss my world and games and hosting. People need to have a little compassion and care about others feelings there is a lot of bullying going on and it is inappropriate in fact after this post im sure I will have a lot that will quit talking to me and treat me badly as those do when someone has an opinion they don't agree with there are clicks and they gang up and bully people by being nasty to them and by nasty I mean not speaking to them boycotting them basically and having their friends do the same its like high school in here you must be careful who you say what to or they will all gang up on you and treat you badly.
essence wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:05 pm
First of all would like to thank the staff for the event !! My only complaint is the Bills situation I feel it was done out of rebellion and to try and start problems and I don't agree with that at all ! You all wanted your Vzones back you have it back and all I hear from lots is complaining about the Staff every chance they get and complaining about costs and so forth and so on and treating and talking about staff like they are dirt under their feet! I feel if I was the owner I would just shut it down im glad Andy has the patience to not do that but I wonder how much can be said and done before that is exactly what is done we all wanted our world back badly and we have it back and still there are those complaining and gripping abut everything every chance they get never happy never satisfied. I say if you are not happy here leave don't make the rest of us have to endure your constant complaining it is not fair to those of us who are happy to have a community to be with our friends and a place to have fun and play games if that is taken away again I will be lost I don't know about yall but I will miss my world and games and hosting. People need to have a little compassion and care about others feelings there is a lot of bullying going on and it is inappropriate in fact after this post im sure I will have a lot that will quit talking to me and treat me badly as those do when someone has an opinion they don't agree with there are clicks and they gang up and bully people by being nasty to them and by nasty I mean not speaking to them boycotting them basically and having their friends do the same its like high school in here you must be careful who you say what to or they will all gang up on you and treat you badly.
I have to agree with you. I can only imagine staff can take so much uncalled for bashing from the same group of people and even if they can handle it, just think that slowly bit by bit you are helping to bring down people and our world. Wouldn't it be better that bit by bit you help make it a nicer place.

I have stopped going into the Facebook group because I am fed up with all the complaints from the same gang of people on Facebook like thal, PetMePlease & suteruni. They don't see that they are destroying the fun for the rest of us. If you are that unhappy, just leave. The rest of us want to enjoy vzones for what it is.
By LadeeKit
Well said Essence and thank you for saying it. You summed up how I've been feeling about things perfectly.

We should all just be grateful we have our home back. Andy and all the staff have been working so hard to give us our home and possessions. Andy could very easily have just created a new world from scratch but he and ALL staff are doing their best to not only bring our home back but also retrieve years of possessions. That is not an easy thing to do.

I wish people would learn to be more patient and understanding and treat others with more respect. We have our home back. Why can't we be happy with that. I'm one of those who lost all their possessions and had to start over as a newbie and I'm perfectly content.

If those doing all the complaining and bullying think they can do a better job then they should have stepped up sooner and done it themselves. Otherwise, if you aren't happy, nobody is forcing you to stay. Let the rest of us enjoy what we have.

If someone disagrees with anything I said and wants to ignore me then go ahead. I don't have many friends IW anyhow so I wouldn't be losing anything.

Thank you again for what you said Essence and I sincerely hope you don't have any negative backlash from it.

Sincerley
KittFire (IW name)
By goldenbrats2
There are many of us in this little world that believe the same as Essence (thank you for your post) Andy is getting "beat up" for what? Bringing the world back to life? Changing the world to accommodate what is to come? Before new people come into this world all the kinks must be worked out (small and big) and Staff is working hard to do that. However, a few people cannot see his vision. They want what they had and don't even focus on what's to come. Andy could have just started the world all over and called it something else, not giving anyone anything at all- starting fresh but he didn't. He is doing a great job and most of us appreciate what he has done and what he is currently doing. Andy also has a great staff who does everything they can to make us all happy within reason. It is the people that want, want, want that keeps Staff from doing what they must to make this world ready for new people. Everyone complains that they see the same faces in the world... blah, blah, blah. Well, until the attitudes change, how is Andy to accomplish this? I look at it like this... Vzones is what you make of it. We can be happy and enjoy what it has to offer (friends, turf decorating, games, laughing and having a good time, meet new friends) or we can throw a pity party for whatever the reason and continue to feel miserable. Again, you make Vzones what you want it to be. However, it is that you label this world, a game, a virtual world, a type of social media, a chat room, or a community... we are all people who come into this world to escape the daily stress of the real world. For those of you who are miserable for whatever reason, I ask please do not take this haven from the rest of us. Enough of the innuendos and accept the changes that have been made and will be made. Let's have peace in this world and lay off the owner and staff. Let them do what needs to be done in order for this world to succeed.
By RBC
Yes very well said E. Its just sad. Those that do nothing but complain are forgetting a few things.. Those of us who enjoy our world are here because we missed our old friends who we thought we may have lost contact with forever.. Andy and his staff has made it possible to reconnect with each other.. They who complain have forgotten one main thing and that is simple the creators of the new and improved worlds are people too.. They have feelings which get hurt.. They bleed when they get cut they don't have a shield to block all of the negative comments and complaints.. Why cant we just enjoy the world? I don't understand why if they want to complain about the cost then downgrade.. If they think there is a division in the world its because they are the ones causing it.. Not Staff.. Staff is doing everything possible to make this community a fun place to gather and have fun.. They are constantly working to make this (our) world stable and a home away from home.. Come on peeps lets make this world hop and show our support of all that is going on.. Andy has said there are great things to come. Lets embrace the fact he is improving our world.. Lets stop all of the bullying and start having the fun we use to have.. It isn't the same old world we once new why its because we have a brand new owner and None of Us can see what is in his head for his visions for this world.. Why complain and try to destroy the world we all say we love.. We should support our worlds and if you can't why stay and make those of us feel as though you that complain about everything are trying to bring it down.. Some pay by the month and some pay by the year those that are standard and those that are VIP however it shouldn't matter.. We are all people.. We Just want to have fun make new friends and find old friends..
To Andy and his staff I think you are doing a fantastic job.. Keep up the great work.. You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time.. Thanks for letting me put my opinion out there..
By SylvesterCat
I will like to know WHO or HOW was People being bullied?
The Bill avvie thing was in fun for Halloween and We as in all 20+ dressed like Bill was doing no harm and We stayed in one locale not saying nothing about nothing
juliannadrenon wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:14 pm
essence wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:05 pm
I have to agree with you. I can only imagine staff can take so much uncalled for bashing from the same group of people and even if they can handle it, just think that slowly bit by bit you are helping to bring down people and our world. Wouldn't it be better that bit by bit you help make it a nicer place.

I have stopped going into the Facebook group because I am fed up with all the complaints from the same gang of people on Facebook like thal, PetMePlease & suteruni. They don't see that they are destroying the fun for the rest of us. If you are that unhappy, just leave. The rest of us want to enjoy vzones for what it is.
Hello, my RW name is Debbie Bruno Dalton and my avie names are PetMePlease and Petallypoo.. I dont know who U are cause U failed to add ur avie name... I do wish U came to me personally and spoke to me about your feelings.. I am a 61 yr old woman with 2 adult children, 3 grandkids and I am totally independent and able to speak when spoken to... Now as for last weekend and our dressing like Bill the Galactic Hero.. No harm was meant.. It was all in good fun.. No fights were started by any of the characters, but I can say that I was approached and threatened by staff that I would never be able to change my avie back to the name I had like to our bit of fun... Made me wonder after paying $349.95 for an annual subscription, just how much say do I have over my avatars? Well.. U know who I am .. I dont hide.. If U would like to contact me and have a mature chat, I would be more than willing to listen to ur point of view.. If I dont hear from U then I will know that U just like mentioning names on forums and arent interested in finding solutions

Have a Wonderful Day and Enjoy UR Weekend

Debbie Bruno Dalton AKA PetMePetunia and Petallypoo :)