Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By Tangerine
Would it be possible, seeing as it is nearing Christmas and also because of the large amount of poofing that has happened over the last months, to have a name reset? I am sure there are lots of people who would like one, I know I would. We were never given a reset when we joined and paid monies, Everything was just carried over from Beta and names were never put back to zero which theoretically they should have been. I do understand that there was a lot going on and can fully appreciate why it was an oversight at that time.
If Tang wanted to change a name now it would cost her a lot of tokens because when we started paying, they had made her the main Avatar which was not what had been asked for. It cost her an arm and a leg to switch over the names so that Gracie, her other avatar was the main one. I understand I could have asked staff to do it for me but at that time there was a lot going on and staff were obviously very busy and I didn't want to bother them with such trivia so appreciate, to a certain extent, it was my own fault.

It really would be a nice gesture and I know it is not a difficult thing to do in the scheme of things. I do hope you will consider this request.
Thanks,
Tang and Gracie.
By Tangerine
Cosmic Andy (Staff) wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:58 pm
Hi Tang,

I'm sorry at this time we will not be resetting the name registry or offering a free name reset.
That's fine. It was worth a try asking. As the saying goes..."If you don't ask you won't get." (And we didn't. :lol: ) Thankyou for getting back with an answer I appreciate that.