Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By Black Knight
for some odd reason, I decided to google Vzones and can't believe it is back up after all these years, it has been a long long time, wonder if my old plugins will still work or not?
By Gemini II
Black Knight wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:42 pm
for some odd reason, I decided to google Vzones and can't believe it is back up after all these years, it has been a long long time, wonder if my old plugins will still work or not?
I think I have seen your floating around.
I know you need a spacific code added to it so they know who made it. You also have to sign it off to them so they can sell it and you get a % or so I have been told.
By Black Knight
Gemini II wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:53 pm
Black Knight wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:42 pm
I think I have seen your floating around.
I know you need a spacific code added to it so they know who made it. You also have to sign it off to them so they can sell it and you get a % or so I have been told.
I don't think anyone is using my plugins anymore, you might be thinking of Kenn or Houston. I left Vzones when they put that requirement in many years ago.
By Black Knight
trying to log in the free play to check it out but it keeps telling me that the log in details are incorrect or the world is down ... already not making a good impression :/