Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By Esmeralda
Huggs :)
I remember a Gemini from my early days in SC in 2003/4.
I dug down into the deep recesses of my computer and I found a lot of programs by Gemini II, assuming that is you, including:
Drawer/GemDrawer
Kballhoster
Multihost
Alerter
Bingocard
Bingohoster
Macros
Multiesper
Prize Caller
RPS Caller, and
Screencap
If you don't have these and they can be any use to you and there's a way to get them to you, let me know.
By Esmeralda
Huggs Gemini!
I've opened a DropBox and emailed you a link to share the programs listed. I hope it works and you'll be able to use the programs.

Es :)
By PoCat
Gemini II wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:49 pm
Cosmic Andy (Staff) wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:44 pm
Plugin developers should contact me. Many benefits available for you amazing people :D
Hello

thank you for your reply. How do I go about contacting you? I did not see any place to send a PM.

Thank you
Gemini II
Click on his Name and pull up his personal profile.. on the right you will see a balloon.. that is send PM (Private Message).
By Gemini II
Hello

Thank you I see it now. (FACEPALM)
Anyone remember Joey?
By Esmeralda
I fondly remember Joey :!: Joey and Bunnie were World Managers in SC in 2005 when I became a Consigliere.
By Gemini II
Dont know if you know she is my RW wife has been for 20 years in may.

She says hi to all BTW
By Esmeralda
I remember that you and Joey were married and I'm glad to hear you are still. Please give Huggs to Joey from me :)
By efullilove
Hi peeps,
I need a macro that does the following things.
Used to have a zipman one but it's long gone.

Purpose
Game for fun only and to discover yourself. There is a random nature to the game that avatars enjoyed, in the past.
Nature
I have an extensive library. Three sets of bookshelves have 5 shelves, each.
These have slightly different numbers of books on each shelf. 30 -45 ish. This can be inputted before the game, it is only 15 items of information.
Player gets to pick a shelf and having been told how many books are on the shelf, they can pick a book number from left to right.
I then can input manually how many pages in the book, the player chooses which page
Then how many lines on the page, the player then choose which line.
I then read the line aloud.
The players always seem to find something about it that is relevant.
If someone can help , let me know here
Thanks in advance
efullilove
By Gemini II
Hello

Unfortunately I do not have an account in-world so i no longer do plug-ins. I have no way of knowing if thay would work.