Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By Gemini II
Hello

Is anyone still doing Plug-ins? if so what ones and is there a site.
I at one point was doing Plug-ins way back in the days.

Thank you
By Carly
There is several plugins at http://www.thecat.nl/
and you will find several of Houston's plugins at this site also :)

*enjoy* he is updating the page!

huggs from Carly :D
By Gemini II
Thank you

The page needs some update :)
I did find one of my Plug-ins Gemini's Slot Card was hopping to find more of mine as I have lost all my codes :(

Thank you
By Sly
Hi Gemini,

I remember you from way back! Right now the only really active member who does plugins is LowRider. Houston has updated his stuff to work with the current software, but he is not inworld that I know of.

We all have been using the plugins that are located here on the VZones download page. I am sure LowRider would help you out if you had questions. Bill the Galactic Hero is also around and could probably help you out!

Take care!
By Thali
Hi Gemini!

I remember you :) I have no direct link to offer but I found a lot of stuff digging around on the wayback machine. The following link may start you off to find some long forgotten treasures https://web.archive.org/web/20061016120 ... &cat_id=12
Not everything is still available unfortunately and it takes some digging. Maybe you can find your programs :) *crossing fingers*
By Gemini II
I would like to continue on supplying plug-ins but need to wait on the Beta :cry:

What is being done I thought the worlds worked great.
By Gemini II
Cosmic Andy (Staff) wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:44 pm
Plugin developers should contact me. Many benefits available for you amazing people :D
Hello

thank you for your reply. How do I go about contacting you? I did not see any place to send a PM.

Thank you
Gemini II
By Devra
Gemini II wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:49 pm
Cosmic Andy (Staff) wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:44 pm
Plugin developers should contact me. Many benefits available for you amazing people :D
Hello

thank you for your reply. How do I go about contacting you? I did not see any place to send a PM.

Thank you
Gemini II
Andy@vzones.com :)