Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By Tangerine
Please firstly refer to the questions by Tangerine dated Thu Nov 29, 2018 and 3rd Dec, 2018 respectively in General Forums which have not yet been answered then you will understand my reason for sending the various comments below. The question dated 3rd December I have reposted under "Subscriptions" in the hope that I get a reply. ( although I am not holding my breath at this point in time.)

It would have been really appreciated if the post regarding "Name Resets" had been replied to. Either with a "yes" we can do that or "no" not suitable at this time.
It is rather annoying as well as frustrating plus time consuming when we are asked to send messages via the forum and they are not answered. Posting messages to forum is conforming to the rule requested. In return the Company should be making sure they honour that rule themselves and reply. They need to practice what they preach otherwise how can they expect their customers to adhere to their rules. No wonder we sometimes let rip at meetings. Communication is one of the key cores to any good customer relationships.

I have also sent a ticket regarding the rent for my Riverside turf which is due for renewal on the 11th December. I filled out the appropriate form for putting this onto my VIP turf list but never received an acknowledgement. Due to one of my turfs being closed in the past, under the same circumstance, naturally I am a little concerned it may happen again. (I did get the other turf back eventually.) Would appreciate if this could get sorted before the 11th Dec. Thanks.

Also quoted by Andy........... "Houses first week of December. I’ll make sure they are available." Today Saturday is last day of first week of December. Will these be available as stated?

No doubt this message will be deleted as it will be deemed disrespectful in some way. I am not intentionally trying to be disrespectful to anyone. Sometimes things do need to be said in the hope they will be sorted out.
David (Staff) wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:19 am
This was sorted yesterday in response to the ticket you had already sent.
Firstly can I say I was in turf yesterday 9th Dec and was still getting message to pay rent. You must have sorted much later on in the day. Having said all that thankyou for sorting before the deadline.