Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By Tangerine
awwww You are just a little/big sweetie (don't know your real height so covering myself with both). Thank you for changing the Harequin Game Dice. I like the green colour btw . Thanks again. :D
By K1TT1
Just wanted to add my 2cents in here. I really appreciate all the hard work and attention that BTGH has put into the things requested and to Polly and Chime Andy and Dan for all they do.

K1TT1
By Spookie
I would like a bird that does not crash me!

For many years now I can not unghost with a bird in my hand. I never figured out why.
Before I let Thali remove it from my hands, now I use the web client to pocket the bird and drop it in my turf.

Its not a big problem, really I have learned to live with it. Its just annoying because I collect them, lol :D
By btgh (Staff)
Spookie wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:26 pm
I would like a bird that does not crash me!

For many years now I can not unghost with a bird in my hand. I never figured out why.
Before I let Thali remove it from my hands, now I use the web client to pocket the bird and drop it in my turf.

Its not a big problem, really I have learned to live with it. Its just annoying because I collect them, lol :D
I have tested your account and I don't crash holding a bird. What image is the bird that crashes you?

Bill
By Spookie
Hey Bill !

I know its not account related as Thali often logged in with my account to remove a bird from my hands when I logged out with one.. again.. And she never had any trouble.

This has been an issue since... years.

Anyway some of the last updates fixed it, whatever you did....

thank you :D :D
By btgh (Staff)
Well as they say "A bird in the hand is worth two for no crash" :D

Glad it's sorted now. I think I know what I did to fix it <lying>

Bill
By Spookie
"A bird in the hand is worth two for no crash"

So when will this new bird show in vendo? :lol: :lol:
By Squirlly
Hey I keep getting in trouble with hosts because I register to play right after parking and I forget to turn ESP back on. Can we get some kind of visual indicator my avatar is blocking ESPs either JUST on my screen or so all can see either way.

Thanks!
-Tim
By Thali
We spoke about the engravable folders during a game today and many would like to see the option return again to buy 1 folder containing 10 folders. These containers are so practical and probably the most sold vendo item IW. Buying one at a time takes forever when you need a few hundred :shock: Would that be possible?? Many thanks in advance for considering it :)