Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By Doppelganger
So far I am really liking the new features being added... The show source in the text window is so far my favorite.

What feature would you like to see? After talking to a few I am agreeing that the double click on the ground to walk to would be a nice one to add... Just double click and zooomm... Thoughts ideas?
By Thali
I love all features in the text window! I also love that we can pocket chairs now or store them in chests!

What I would like to see added:
- Doubleclick to walk
- See the content of my pocketed chests without having to open the 'show more' box
- Be able to buy 1-10 of the same item with just one click (buying 50 paint cans 1 at a time is deadly when you suffer from chronic pain)
- Besides the 'empty chest' I would also like a 'fill chest(s)' on my turf menu
- And last but not least a preview for colour codes /graphic image that we can move around in. (Until yesterday the trick with clicking 'About Vzones' 'Ok' worked but not anymore - Essential tool for painters!)

PS: Titzy, with shift and shift + control you should still be able to move glued items around.
By devramarie
Glue here ! I loved that one.
And Yes, seeing the contents of my pocket - that was so nice when hosting :)
By btgh (Staff)
Madame Titzenass wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:12 am
Drag and drop for deco, as I have no patience to use the mover :P
This is already there. Hold down shift and drag and drop the item.

Only works in your turf or public games locales, for moving chess pieces etc.

Keep up at the back there! ;)
By btgh (Staff)
Thali wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:45 am
- And last but not least a preview for colour codes /graphic image that we can move around in. (Until yesterday the trick with clicking 'About Vzones' 'Ok' worked but not anymore - Essential tool for painters!)
Yes, I fixed that bug but the Test Colours and Graphics now has a new exit button that doesn't reset the screen if you click on yourself. I will be changing this so that it will work for any item in a turf you are an owner of.
By Tangerine
Would love to see the content of my pocketed chests without having to open the 'show more' box too. Often when I click to look the new box disappears and I have to click again.
By Thali
btgh (Staff) wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:12 pm
Yes, I fixed that bug but the Test Colours and Graphics now has a new exit button that doesn't reset the screen if you click on yourself. I will be changing this so that it will work for any item in a turf you are an owner of.
Awesome Bill! You are my Hero! ;)
By btgh (Staff)
Image1.jpg
Image1.jpg (37.06 KiB) Viewed 5262 times
Now in your turf you have the "Close" button. This will close the dialog without resetting the graphics.
By Sly
btgh (Staff) wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:29 pm
Image1.jpg

Now in your turf you have the "Close" button. This will close the dialog without resetting the graphics.
This is awesome and really helpful! Thank you for the addition.