Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
It's nice to reminisce about the Good Old Days in CompuServe and who's been here since 1995 .. When I compare myself to some of U, I am a noobie who joined VZones ( pre-NH) in 1999...
As much as I find the old history interesting and love seeing old pics, I strongly believe that this world will not thrive if most of the chat is about 20+ years ago and who's been here the longest ( Noobies have told me they find it intimidating and don't feel they fit in here )

This is just my opinion but I feel the best way to get this world to Grow, is to look toward to the Future and add new things..
Do U really think young ppl of today are interested in what us Old Farts did 20 yrs ago?

I subscribed for a 1 year VIP membership when VZ went live, but I am not sure I will do that again next year unless I see REAL changes .. Not just MT words .. Like this new Summerland .. We cant even spray cause paints are 1T and we're all broke ..

Work on OUR current world and make THAT even better than before .. THEN move on and grow.. Im far from a Rocket Scientist or a Tech Genuis, but I do know ppl wanna see growth with pixels and deco items they never had before...

I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears... but I had to speak my mind .. TY

PetMe, Poo & co.