Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By winnie8
So today, with the world being down, I popped into the backup world and was checking out the vendos.

I was very surprised to see my hubby's head, the Elven Myren, in the male vendo. He was never asked nor gave his permission for it to be used so how is it in there?

I had brought it up before, about his head and the many other things he made for AW, about it being used inworld and was ignored as usual. I don't think it's right that it's being used without his permission.
By HeartBeat
I am very sorry that you have not gotten a response from anyone Winnie. I am not an artist, however I respect each artist to their fullest, be it a new artist or a seasoned one. Not only their ability to create such wonderful pieces, but also the time they put into each piece. Theirs is a talent we all love and appreciate, or at least I would hope others feel the same.

You deserve a response on this and quite frankly I am disheartened you haven't. I do hope you receive one sooner rather than later.
By Rachypatchy
One of mine is in there too. I am totally broke-ass IRL after bills and rent and was looking into doing some more AW although i heard snippets in meetings suggesting it was only paying artists with tokens or gold not cash so i just kept my art aside for other potentially paid projects or commission opportunities. Don't know where the art program information is nowadays so don't know how that stands as of now.

I think someone also said that the old AW heads are available in there because it's just a backup and not the real world that we paid for and called it techincally a free world so they aren't making money. But since like 99% of us have a paid account we are paying to be in Summerland too, really, as i don't know if you get to access Summerland on free no pay accounts?