Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By Sharon Shires
Hi everyone. Most of you know the squirrel loves to decorate and I have a few suggestions that my be helpful for those looking to open VMart. Lots of people not only like to decorate but build, which requires lovely things like walls and windows, etc. Of course, this tends to cover up all the hard work down by those designing the turfs that can be (or will be) available at some time in the future. How about a turf with "bare bones"? Rooms not finished, only having trees or mountains etc. in the background> Then walls (with cut outs for windows to show the background) could be sold at VMart. Would make for a very diverse world and give people a chance to show their talents. Of course regular turfs would be still available but a "Design It Yourself" might spark a real interest and people love being different, even if they are the same. LOL.
In addition, in Training World (where the old Oracles went to build I have lots of lovely wallpapers and kitchen things that have been sitting there gathering dust so to speak. Would love to have them see the light of day in VMart. (Wow just thinking about a "bare bones" turf makes the squirrel happy ( jump jump jump. ) Anyway, these are just a few thoughts. I am good at coming up with ideas to make people spend tokens. LOL :D