Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By Polly (Staff)
Penny wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 1:38 am
Hi -
Thanks for posting the list. :) I see that I am on the lease of one called ST. I don't remember having one with this name - and the elevators don't recognize the name. If you could please double check it (and the owner) I'll be happy to delete or pay.
Many thanks :)
I can't find it either. Doesn't exist.
By Sharon Peters
Chez Snuggles is ours. Lucky is an alt we used to have. I paid the rent but I can't get in because the owner is not home. Is there any way to put either myself or Maynard G on as an owner so we can at least see what exactly is there?

Thanks
By Sharon Peters
How long does it take for a post to show up here? I posted several hours ago. Chez Snuggles is our turf. Lucky is an alt we used to have, I e-mailed Andy back in November about being able to get him in here, and did not hear back, which was fine. Chez snuggles is a turf Chime helped me sort out when we got back in here. I was not able to go into turf, as the owner (lucky., our alt) was not home. I paid the rent on that turf, to give us some time, and am hoping that either me or Maynard can be added as an owner so we can see what is there and see if we want to keep it.
Maybe posting a smiley will help expedite this lol :)
Thanks
SP
By Sharon Peters
Sharon Peters wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 7:10 am
How long does it take for a post to show up here? I posted several hours ago. Chez Snuggles is our turf. Lucky is an alt we used to have, I e-mailed Andy back in November about being able to get him in here, and did not hear back, which was fine. Chez snuggles is a turf Chime helped me sort out when we got back in here. I was not able to go into turf, as the owner (lucky., our alt) was not home. I paid the rent on that turf, to give us some time, and am hoping that either me or Maynard can be added as an owner so we can see what is there and see if we want to keep it.
Maybe posting a smiley will help expedite this lol :)
Thanks
SP
Can someone please help me here? Rent will be due again May 14th, so it is time sensitive. I have paged for help a handful of times and got "this avatar is currently unavailable".
Please let me know.