Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By Azzoo Cabana
Hi all!

Since we all cannot fly on vacation because of covid-19, Coco Cabana and I designed a vacation-turf. Then at least our avatars come to beautiful places.

We invite you all into the turf to chat, to take pictures - whatever you like. You can stay in the turf as long as you want and we'll try to keep it open as much as possible.
Everyone is welcome.

Maybe you want to decorate again?
At the town meeting we could ask Andy to provide us with affordable (with tokens) decorative material as in the old V-mart.

We would like to thank HeartBeat and Kamryn, without whom this project would not have been possible.

Turfname: TamPie

Have fun exploring!

Hugs Azzoo and Coco Cabana
Attachments
tampie.png
tampie.png (65.81 KiB) Viewed 2356 times
By Sly
Looks awesome! I am going on vacation :)
By wa_quax
Wow....

Just in time.. a place to go and relax .. I really like the idea of a open turf.. remind me of the good old days...

But this is more than a game turf.... it is demo what can be done with standard inworld items.. ( if you have it in stock, or know someone who has from the good old times...) .

It is a strong reminder to get more deco items in the actual vendos for low tokens... because these items are fun fire starters.

The limit should be your creativity ... not the T's in your pocket...

And it is a great Idea to open the Turf for the public just as 10 more locals to visit.. sit in.. meet friends and share the different taste the world offers to their tourists ;)

Thanks ALL ppl active for for this great approach to add some extra Fun to WA!

Quax
By Madness832
I would SO love to get my hands on one of those NYC taxis, again. Had one before 2014, but it's one of a handful of things that they never returned w/ my turfs.
By Sly
Oh it says it was a monthly prize, so maybe Pye can add it sometime to the Prize Market!