Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By gumboot1
My account was paid on 5th June, and since then I have not been able to access vzones.
@AndyBar what is the next step in getting this sorted?

I can access all other webpages / sites accept vzones yet I can access the forums.

I have tried updating passwords, any suggestions would be very helpful
can someone actually sort out why my avie cant log in? its been since the 5th of June, its now 20th July!!!

I can actually log into the forums (well duh)
I can also log into " My Account" and it even welcomes me by saying " Hello XXX" I can view recent orders etc
but I cant log my avie in.

How can this be? it cant be an internet issues surly?? if it was I would not of been able to do all the things listed above. can someone actually look at this?
No, it does nothing, it’s almost 2am here, I’m not getting anywhere with this, I’ve been a member for well over 20 years and never have I had issues like this.

I’m pretty pissed off about the hole thing, why would I want to stay? Give me a full refund and I’ll be gone!

Twink is not smiling!
I can see you tried to login to the web version today using the wrong password which is why it did not work. You requested a new password which was emailed to you. I have tested the account with the correct user/password and it works fine both web and client.

I messaged you 2 weeks ago offering to do a screen share with you to help you fix the security settings on your PC which is stopping you from logging in. If you still want to do that please contact me back and we can arrange it.

If you wish to cancel please go in My Account > Subscriptions and click "Cancel Subscription".
working.JPG
working.JPG (109.81 KiB) Viewed 2393 times