Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By wa_quax
Hi guys,

first.. YES...great to be back at Kymer ;)

I missed the BETA and just jumped in to the 2. June with a 'standard' account... have been inworld a long time ago ( compuserve....) and so I was little bit to quick to step though the first rooms of the Argo. So I missed the free body changer, the head Vendo and of course the ATM ... also missed the 'name book entry' and ended up on deck of the Argo aiming for the Dreamscape..
Calling me an idiot for missing this stations might be a rock solid reaction.. I should have known better and you would be totally right.. but I guess this is a really a Newbie trap causing a lot of frustration...

In the next step, I explored the Argo area hopping to find a way back to the first rooms... there seems to be no way back... you will find some nice items to collect ... even something to buy... but if you miss the ATM, there seems to be no way to get some money ion your pocket... even if you spend 1 real $ no way to access the bank account without ATM.

And even worser... there seems to be no way out to Kymer... Passage to Kymer tells me _ 'sorry, you can not enter this area'... sight...

Pressing Help F1 gives me a solid 404 .. page not found...

And the The page acolyte is no available...

Call me an idiot .... but I get stuck on the entry level... no help page, no way out, ...

Any ideas , how to get out?

best regards

Avi 58...
By wa_quax
Update: My Problem have been fixed by Polly, guess there was really a problem with the privileges needed to access Kymer... after the fix I was asked to log out for about 2 min and get back... and after that fix the Avi could leave the Argo area without further problems. Updating name and body is no problem 'Downtown' .

Thanks for the kind and quick stuff support!

See u in world ;)

Quax / aka AVI 58...