Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By Polly (Staff)
All VZones Body Tickets
Effective immediately, the body tickets in VZones will no longer be needed. We will not be doing manual body changes or clearing tickets for anyone. VZones has obtained the rights to almost all the bodies we have and has made them available to the members.
In the VIP Membership area in NuYu, the bodies available in there are for free. This is for VIP members and their alts.

Also in the NuYu area we have an area called Token Priced Bodies. These are also the Premium bodies that VZones owns the rights to. These are token based at 5K each.
If you do not see a body in there that you wanted, then we haven’t been able to get the rights to them.

At this time you will not find any Legolas or Raenbo bodies available as these artists have denied us the rights to them. Because of this we cannot issue them to you for use. If you own a body ticket from those artists, you can hold it for awhile but there’s no guarantees we will ever be able to use them.

We’ve decided to offer up a trade to clear these out of the system. We are offering to pay 25K Tokens for each body ticket you have. This is for all body tickets. Now would be a good time to sell them while this offer is available.

If you don’t see me in the Staff Zone area, please contact me (Polly) in world to trade in your body tickets. Also, please don’t sell your body tickets to members iw who may not know they are invalid now.

Stay Cool.
Polly
By Madness832
Polly, how long will that trade-in be in effect? I ask because 2014-Madness has a bag w/ about 9-10 body tickets in his pocket. But I requested a full restore, so it may be awhile before I get them.
By David (Staff) OLD
Hello,

This has been suspended for now while we look into it more. Problems caused by the old ownership allowing duplication of items for free. We will announce details when we have a solution to the problem.