Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By Cosmic Andy (Staff)
We are aware some members (mainly from aol emails) have had problems receiving emails from us. To resolve this we have switched to a web based email system where it's all handled via the member area.

If you need to contact support for direct help please visit: https://www.vzones.com/login to your account.

Click My Account in the top menu.

Then click Submit Support Ticket.

You can create, view and reply to all email from VZones by clicking My Support Tickets.

tickets.JPG
tickets.JPG (24.95 KiB) Viewed 14898 times
By RFJohnston
Welcome, RFJohnston. Your phpBB account is not integrated with WordPress.

Press the Log In button if you have a WordPress account. Your two accounts will be integrated after logging in.
If you do not have a WordPress account, press the Integrate My Account button and an account will be created.

------------------------------------------

This message appears whenever I attempt to follow a link that has been posted here. I got this again when I tried to use the link in the above post. I was looking for the submit a support link you show in the graphic.
By yashanna
Okay so am an oldbie trying to learn new ways here and am lost..:-( I tried changing my password from the one that was sent to me 18 letters and other things,,, to one of my own and I cannot get in...did it accept the change and I am overlooking it or
do I have to do something else too?

I also ordered tokens too.

also in purchasing a VIP package was in the Understanding I would have a FREE AW TURF... it didn't say there would be a delay or anything like that in what I read.. so when can I get that too...

Whoever is reading this..thank you for your time, patience hopefully haha and please A B C these things for me... keep in mind I just joined maybe that will help...

GiGi please email me yashanna@aol.com because it took me so long to get here.....
By Cosmic Andy (Staff)
We have replied to all your emails :D
yashanna wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:24 am
Okay so am an oldbie trying to learn new ways here and am lost..:-( I tried changing my password from the one that was sent to me 18 letters and other things,,, to one of my own and I cannot get in...did it accept the change and I am overlooking it or
do I have to do something else too?

I also ordered tokens too.

also in purchasing a VIP package was in the Understanding I would have a FREE AW TURF... it didn't say there would be a delay or anything like that in what I read.. so when can I get that too...

Whoever is reading this..thank you for your time, patience hopefully haha and please A B C these things for me... keep in mind I just joined maybe that will help...

GiGi please email me yashanna@aol.com because it took me so long to get here.....
By Rick Raven
I need to find out how to change my billing info. My Bank changed owners and if I don't get it changed now I will lose my accont in VZONEs! my names on here is Rick Raven and my email address is senracjr@yahoo.com
Also the login on the vzone page won't except my login but the login to get into the game works and the forum works. I NEED TO GET THIS STRAIGHTENED OUT!
By Dan (Staff)
Rick Raven wrote:I need to find out how to change my billing info. My Bank changed owners and if I don't get it changed now I will lose my accont in VZONEs! my names on here is Rick Raven and my email address is senracjr@yahoo.com
Also the login on the vzone page won't except my login but the login to get into the game works and the forum works. I NEED TO GET THIS STRAIGHTENED OUT!
https://www.vzones.com/my-account/payment-methods/

I have sent you this link In World too :)
By mirrorlands222
when I try to use the online client and enter my correct password and username, it says that either my password is incorrect or the server is down. pls help
By Hecate1347
So When we submit a ticket, where do we go to see the response? Or will there be an email sent? How long does it typically take to receive a response?
:evil: