Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
Please post here (like a petition) if you agree with me!! We need to be heard!! I have set up a basic display of 6 head paints and one basic body paint in Swap Shop for those who are code challenged or new!! :!:
Feel free to visit Meraki paint shop anytime to get an idea of color and/or codes you would like. Browse at your leisure. Many colors, many options. ESP Tigs/Tigerlily/Lily or Sly/Lil Sly if you would like us to make you a can (or many cans) of paint. Or just get an idea/code and make the paint yourself.

https://merakipaint.weebly.com/

hugs, Tigs
tig i understand you like the bussiness but the paint shops are not for every one.advertiizing under a pention to bring back premade paints is wrong. just my 2 cents. i understand you love making paints but you also have to consider other peoples options specially the ones who don't like using paint shops.
Erebus wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:19 am
tig i understand you like the bussiness but the paint shops are not for every one.advertiizing under a pention to bring back premade paints is wrong. just my 2 cents. i understand you love making paints but you also have to consider other peoples options specially the ones who don't like using paint shops.
E, I am sorry if you think it is advertising. It was merely a response -- meaning, please let me help you, essentially.
Painters are not in this to make tons of money/tokens. We are in it to help. The person who started this thread had never seen my shop and came in as a result of this post. She didnt even know it was there! How can I help people if they dont know my shop is there?
I am fine with any direction we go in. Trying new things is good. But if it is decided to bring paints back into the Paint Bots, I would be happy to leave the shop open as a sort of tutorial for people who need help or ideas with paint. And, correct me if I am wrong... but isnt a forum the place for open discussion?
Hugs, Tigs