Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By Doppelganger
Excellent! The look and feel of the original locales with a few modifications and additions. Very nicely done. I was very happy to see this area open again and be reverted away from what was done to it just for the sake of change.

Nicely done!

"Just because we can does not mean we should." - Oracle Teresias
By Dia
I agree!! Isle Caribe looks awesome! Great job :) Glad to see the chairs and other deco available as well. And thank you for the Lavender drink...delicious!!
By btgh (Staff)
We had much discussion about how it originally looked before the inappropriate addons. Glad that we kind of got there thanks to Andy and Chime.
By Thali
When the old HG locales returned my hopes were up to see more of the initial locales return and Isle Caribe was no let down :D While change is sometimes needed, history and traditions should always have a place too. Great job once again! Looking forward to see the 'changing rooms' return to Vmart now <g>
By Dia
Thali wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:06 pm
When the old HG locales returned my hopes were up to see more of the initial locales return and Isle Caribe was no let down :D While change is sometimes needed, history and traditions should always have a place too. Great job once again! Looking forward to see the 'changing rooms' return to Vmart now <g>
I am so excited for vmart to open! And the 3rd floor of NuYu! oh...and the crystal caverns. So far every opening has given me all the nostalgic warm fuzzies!!
By Doppelganger
btgh (Staff) wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:26 pm
We had much discussion about how it originally looked before the inappropriate addons. Glad that we kind of got there thanks to Andy and Chime.
Well, more then kind of got there. More like hit the mark well. Isle Caribe was originally designed with a specific look as a tribute to a predecessor of WorldsAway back in the CompuServe days. I'd guess a few know the history and even fewer still were members of Caribe. Again, nicely done and many thanks!