Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By kymidwife
Can anyone offer any help on getting back inworld running software on a Mac with Wine? I have never had any trouble logging in or doing any updates previously, but with this last update, I am locked out and getting "unexpected response from server" error. I have uninstalled, reinstalled... repeatedly. I have rebooted. When I download and install from the VZones website, the installer I get is not the rebranded installer... no new logo etc. It looks like the old one. I am frustrated. I know VZones doesn't have Mac software and may not be able to offer me any guidance, but if a kind-hearted Mac/Wine user out there can give me some direction, I would appreciate it.
Sorry to hear you are having issues. Can you please send a screen shot of the error?
kymidwife wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:22 am
Can anyone offer any help on getting back inworld running software on a Mac with Wine? I have never had any trouble logging in or doing any updates previously, but with this last update, I am locked out and getting "unexpected response from server" error. I have uninstalled, reinstalled... repeatedly. I have rebooted. When I download and install from the VZones website, the installer I get is not the rebranded installer... no new logo etc. It looks like the old one. I am frustrated. I know VZones doesn't have Mac software and may not be able to offer me any guidance, but if a kind-hearted Mac/Wine user out there can give me some direction, I would appreciate it.
By kymidwife
It was related to Wine apparently. I am now using Parallel which is working beautifully. Unfortunately I had to buy it after the trial period, but its been well worth it.