Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By Carly
Hello Bill or Andy!

If you have some time, can you please be so kind and look for any cottage turf i own (Carly or Carlita) in Trelmer Village besides "Scary Halloween" which i paid? I am pretty sure there should be at least 2 more as these were my favorite! Thanks in advance :)
By btgh (Staff)
jennygoth wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:10 am
Hi my name IW is Jennifer and I can't remember the name of my Cottage Turf can you please help me. Thank you.
Hiya,

You don't have any turfs in Trelmer but you do have one in Geldorn which is not open yet. It is called "jenny's gothic nightmare"
By btgh (Staff)
Carly wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:31 pm
Hello Bill or Andy!

If you have some time, can you please be so kind and look for any cottage turf i own (Carly or Carlita) in Trelmer Village besides "Scary Halloween" which i paid? I am pretty sure there should be at least 2 more as these were my favorite! Thanks in advance :)
You have "Come Play" and "Surface" turfs in Trelmer
By Carly
Carly wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:31 pm
Hello Bill or Andy!

You have "Come Play" and "Surface" turfs in Trelmer

Thanks for the quick reply Bill appreciate it so much! :) Yes i emptied "Come Play" yesterday had only a few items and i went off that lease and broke it!! so that one can be shredded :) but none with the 3 locales of trees in backyard and cottage style door? Maybe home away from home? or something similar? :) tyty