Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By Cosmic Andy (Staff)
Now open in SK. For now you can only access via the teleporters until SK is fully open.

All back rent has been paid.

Have fun
By Havana
How can we find our turf names please? I tried to go to one of my turfs that I thought I had remembered the name but it did not work. Thanks...Havana/Rosy
By btgh (Staff)
@ Havana - your turf in Trelmer is "DS Rosy's Home"
By Doppelganger
Cosmic Andy (Staff) wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:12 pm
Now open in SK. For now you can only access via the teleporters until SK is fully open.

All back rent has been paid.

Have fun
Well... no not all rent paid. Mine was past due and eviction date was March 13... No worries however, I just paid the 1800T and happy to do so! Many thanks, I have been waiting to get back into this particular turf as it is one of my favorites!

Many thanks!
By btgh (Staff)
Devra wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:02 pm
Hey Bill - Do I have one ? I honestly don't remember :P Thanks in advance !
Nope, sorry.

Bill
By Havana
btgh (Staff) wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:10 pm
Thanks Bill although I think I still had another one called DS The Cuban Witch but I can't access it through the elevator. Also, I was without a computer for a bit and my name came up on one of the turfs in TST that was due to poof. Can you help with that please? Thanks :)
By btgh (Staff)
Havana wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:05 pm
btgh (Staff) wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:10 pm
Thanks Bill although I think I still had another one called DS The Cuban Witch but I can't access it through the elevator. Also, I was without a computer for a bit and my name came up on one of the turfs in TST that was due to poof. Can you help with that please? Thanks :)
Yes, that turf is in Geldorn Cottages. This should be opening soon.

No turf will poof. We have disabled that. The worse that can happen is you get locked out until the rent is paid.

Turfs that are overdue in TST are:

Bunnys den
DS October 2000
Power to the Bunny
showgirls stuffs

Glad you have you computer fixed!

Bill
By jennygoth
Hi my name IW is Jennifer and I can't remember the name of my Cottage Turf can you please help me. Thank you.