Place to discuss anything and everything related to VZones & get tech support.
By billj_c
Hi Andy,

I'd like to raise a couple of points regarding tokens from NH and body tickets.

Regarding NH, I got three of my turfs back so far and thank you for that. I also got back the stuff from both avatars but .. no tokens. I asked Dan about this and he said that you were the only one handling tokens.
In one of the earliest town meetings (before end of BETA) I was the one who asked about tokens and contents from avies' pockets being transferred and I remember you saying yes to both. So what gives?
Obviously I don't remember how many tokens I had on both avatars but it wasn't a small amount, and yet I don't even get an idea of how much has just been taken away ... and no mention of when I will get it back or in what form.

Turning to my point regarding body tickets.

Quite a few people got 25k for each of their body tickets which are now redundant. Good for them!!
But now we are told that because there was a problem with some of the tickets, this refund has stopped. How is that beneficial for those of us who had to wait and are still waiting for their NH stuff to be transferred over? We are paying members, whether VIP or Standard, so where is the parity? Some get ticket refunds and some don't? Why can't it be that everyone gets their tickets refunded and the tokens for those that are found to be fake or dodgy can be taken back? No one can hide their tokens as we know!!

I would appreciate an explanation.

Thank you.
By Cosmic Andy (Staff)
Hello,

The body tickets were items that were sold by the past owner. We did not sell them or profit from them and not liable for them in any way. We are trying to make people happy and buying the tickets was one possible solution but while doing this we then found out that hundreds of tickets were in the system that have never been paid for. So we could continue along the option of buying the tickets but all that is going to do is help destroy the economy again which is something we cannot let happen.

Also to confirm NH tokens have not yet been re valued / restored.

Can I just check what is the bigger issue for you?

1) Not getting tokens for them?
2) Not being able to change the bodies when ever you want to the purchases ones?
By shanny
hey andy
thanks for everything yall are doing? I paid for my all my body tickets....I have like 6 or 7 out of them I have 2 I wanna use I paid 27.50 for them when they came out why cant I be transformed to them? I am talking about my Heidi body and the joesphine body tickets... just curious is all

thanks,
shanny
By billj_c
Hi Andy,

I can see from your reply that it would be fruitless to pursue the matter, so I won't.

Thanks for your time.
By essence
Huggs Andy have a question for you I know the Heidi body artist as the Josephine body are not available because of the artist but could we possibly be changed into the Heidi body like they did the josphine body a single time and leave it on that avie like others have the josphine body and get to wear it as long as they never ever change bodies its a one time deal it would be much appreciated its the only body ticket I kept as we were told you had not made a decision on it as of yet a one tie change would be wonderful like the ones wearing the Josphine Body :D Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(

Thank You
Essence
By Madness832
Hiya Dan, I have a couple of questions, along this route. Firstly, about the tokens: I believe that my 2014 avatars had about 1.5M between them; in their pockets. And I had asked this to the one who restored my turfs, and was told that you were handling tokens. So, w/ that said, if I can't get them back, as is, can they be added to my credit card?

Second, body tickets: I have 11 that were restored back. And, yes, they were all payed for. A few from other members, but most were from AW, directly. And I'd be happy to keep them, if I could use 'em to get the "premium" bodies w/o having to be a VIP or paying 5k a pop.

The previous owners had come up w/ an elegant system allowing us to change bodies, at will, w/o needing a staff member. If I remember right, it was a series of changing rooms, w/ locked doors, that required using the appropriate ticket (as a key) to both unlock the door & activate the changing machine. The ticket had to be held, for the latter, and would be marked/engraved, while in use. Any chance of duplicating that? I mean, do remember it requiring the use of cloned locales, to keep people from leaving the changing-room doors unlocked. If only you could make a self-locking door?
By Cosmic Andy (Staff)
The old system to allow members to change a body via the fake locked door was not secure. This is why it's not being used and we have a very small number of members now who want to change body on a regular basis that don't have access to them via the VIP area.

The issue with body delivery via staff was that it was just taking too much time up. Some people wanting to change body 2 or 3 times a day 24/7 and others daily.

Since we released most bodies via vendo in the VIP area it's solved the issue for 95% of people. So we are left with a small number of people who still have body tickets they want to try and get something for and a smaller number of people wanting to body swap to something that is not available.

I would suggest posting on viewforum.php?f=9 then we can see how many people are actually wanting/needing access to change bodies to the not availble ones.

Regarding turf tokens they have not been restored for anyone to credit cards yet.
By essence
thank you andy I posted it where you said and will get back to you with a head count