Discuss anything related to IW gaming.
Hi everyone!
Just a reminder about today’s KYMR Radio’s “The Ðarksider J and Javabean Show” at 8pm VZT, featuring a Free Prize Draw for your last chance to win this month’s colors of Exclusive KYMR Radio Prizes!
Javabean and I switch places in the “Captain’s Chair” each week and today it’s Javabean at the Master Controls playing all your favorite hits of all genres, some even have ME shaking my head in disbelief! :shock:
Come on down to the KYMR Radio Station with us for some Fun Times, Good Music, and Avatar Dancing at its Finest!
There’s never a cover charge for good times in Vzones!!!
Hope to see you all there! :D
Hey Folks, It’s Saturday June 9th and time for another rousing edition of the Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show at 8pm VZT from the KYMR Radio Station Studio :D
This weekend has JavaBean at the controls playing the best in Foot-stompin’, Knee-slapin’, and Avatar-dancin’ music around! ;)
Come and register early for your chance to win one of this month’s colors of collectable KYMR Radio Prizes!
Hope to see ya’ll there! (Be There or Be Square and all that jazz)
Hello again all you Hiny Shappy people!
It’s Saturday and time for another round of the Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show, tonight 8 to 9pm VZT in the KYMR Radio Studio.
This is your last chance to win June’s Colors of the Exclusive KYMR Radio Prizes, fun for all ages!
So git out yer Boogie Shoes, Take those Old Records off the Shelf (or Hard Drive as the case may be) and C’mon down for the Best in Avatar Dancin’ this side of the Internet!
Hope to see ya’ll there ;)
S-S-S-Saturday Night and time for another round of the Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show at 8pm VZT in the Beautiful Downtown KYMR Radio Studios!
This week featuring JavaBean and the Dancing Peanuts from Mars! errr… Kymer :P
This week also has the new July Colors of the Fun, Exciting, Collectible, KYMR Radio Prizes, approved for kids of all ages!
So dust off those Boogie Shoes, Get yer Avi on, Hop in a Limo, and get ready for an Hour of Power!
You may even be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of Bill the Galactic Hero doing his infamous “Crazy Arm Dance”! :P
Hope to see ya’ll there ;)