Discuss anything related to IW gaming.
By Devra

Pye -

A few if us have been talking & we are wondering how/when will the gold rewards be issued out ?

Thanks, in Advance !!

;)
By pyewackt
They will be issued twice a month. Around the first and around the 16th. You will see them on your avatar, and will get an espmail. If you want the gold to go to one of your other avies rather than the one you host with, please let me know.

Make sure you post your winners in the forum since that is how we know the games were played (or cancelled due to LOP if that is the case)

Pye
By Dia
Do you have a preference as to how we post winners? Example, one game per post or lumped together per month?

Thanks!! :)
By pyewackt
Dia wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:36 pm
Do you have a preference as to how we post winners? Example, one game per post or lumped together per month?

Thanks!! :)
Either is fine just be sure to clearly identify the game’s date and time

Thanks,
Pye
By Devra
pyewackt wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:47 am
If you want the gold to go to one of your other avies rather than the one you host with, please let me know.
Pye

I host with Lady Devra, please give the gold coins to that Avatar - she is the Main One. Thanks !
By Devra

Hello again Pye - it is now the 8th of December & No Gold for hosting, for last month... ?

Thanks in advance.

By pyewackt
Patience is a virtue <g>

Seriously tho, this is a new program so setting it up takes time. I also have to calculate the gold rewards due by checking posts in the Game Winners folder. They will be issued this weekend.

Pye