Discuss anything related to IW gaming.
I regret to have to inform you that Smoldering Embers Pan cannot come down from the mountain today to host his game at 7pm Vzt. Many apologies to the lovely members, he shall see you all next week!
Apologies for the late notice, however, I regret to have to inform you that Smoldering Embers Pan cannot come down from the mountain today to host his game at 7pm Vzt. Many apologies to the lovely members, he shall see you all next week!
I regret to have to inform you that Smoldering Embers Pan cannot come down from the mountain today to host his game at 7pm Vzt. Many apologies to the lovely members, he has to help Mother with chores!
Phthalo Pan's game for today @ 2am is cancelled.. I will keep you all informed for the Pan games listed for the 17th..
Unfortunately with the turfs being closed, the Pans can't access Pan Mountain or the vendos that hold the weekly prizes..
We are working on a plan to ensure everyone has a chance to win this weeks prizes, (Ebony and Leaping) later in the month since a couple of the Pan games had to be cancelled this week!