Discuss anything related to IW gaming.
By Gypsy
I wanted to let everyone know that I've been dropping, decorating items, game and event prizes and chests all over the world throughout the day and night (CDT) as I have time and will be continuing for the next few days. Some of the chests might even contain Token gifts of up to 2000 Tks... so keep your eyes wide open because I like to try and actually hide them! Good Luck!

Gypsy
By Azzoo Cabana
Wow, that was a real hard one! :-)
I saved the puppy from drowning, he was already very weak...

Thank you sooo much, that was real fun!
Azzoo
Attachments
Mosquito_Pond.png
Mosquito_Pond.png (93.05 KiB) Viewed 6249 times
By wa_quax
Hey..confirm that is really fun :D

Thank you for the great entertainment... I was a little but tired of hunting items that you can't miss and that are all of the same kind but only in very limited numbers... and now the is fun is back to inspect each local in detail and turn around the rocks again.

So THANK YOU Gypsy for your activity and creativity finding real good spots to drop!

Quax
By Gypsy
Azzoo Cabana wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:24 am
Wow, that was a real hard one! :-)
I saved the puppy from drowning, he was already very weak...

Thank you sooo much, that was real fun!
Azzoo
Please let me know if I can use your photo (the one above) for my page of contest winners!

thanks, Gypsy
By Azzoo Cabana
Ooops, didn't see your post... :? The forum is a little confusing some times.
For sure you can use it, dunno who holds the rights, but me for sure not... :lol:

I've seen you already did so. Thanks again!
Azzoo
By info1
Huggs Gypsy, found so many nice items and tokens today . thank you soooooooo much and greetings from germany !!!!!! from MerritB, Cori, Maxim@ and Cori@ann
By Gypsy
info1 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:13 pm
Huggs Gypsy, found so many nice items and tokens today . thank you soooooooo much and greetings from germany !!!!!! from MerritB, Cori, Maxim@ and Cori@ann
Very Welcome! Glad you have fun! :D