Discuss anything related to IW gaming.
By Devra
Hey - to Andy and Chime !

Could we please up the amount of winners to 4 <four> again please ? And the amount of DP's to 5 <five> ?

With all the alts around now, it would be really nice to see. Especially when you see 4 alts playing in one game <G> Kinda throws the odds off...

Thank you for any consideration you give this. :idea: :mrgreen:
By Dia
Thank you for posting this, Devra! I agree.

I know alts in games are "allowed" but it throws the odds off for those of us who don't play games with alts.
By Esmeralda
I agree with the suggestion to increase prize numbers, even if I do not allow alts at my games at which alts would have an unfair advantage, eg. Red Dragon.
By Thali
I agree with more prizes too.
Even if the top must remain at 3 prizes please consider adding a couple more DP's at least. It's really great to see so many playing games again!
Just hoping that those few playing 1 game with 2/3/4 avatars (meaning 1 (one!!) individual playing 2 or more avatars) at the same time realise how uncool they really are. My 2 cents ;) and thank you for listening.
By PetMePlease727
I agree fully with what everyone is suggesting here... I personally don't play a game with more than one avie, unless the game needs another player to get started and since we went Live, that hasn't been an issue... The odds do need to be evened out a bit
Thank U, PetMe & Petallypoo :)