Discuss anything related to IW gaming.
Saturday and Time to Partaaay!
The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show is on tonight 8 – 10pm VZT at the KYMR Radio Studio in the always Beautiful Downtown Kymer ;)
More December Colors of the KYMR Radio Prizes and Avatar Dancin’ at its’ finest!
Make sure you have your tickets for the Token Raffle as well and Good Luck!
Hope to seeyas there ;)
JavaBean be a Rockin’, so ya best be a Flockin’!!!
Down to the KYMR Radio Studio that is, for the Thursday edition of The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show :P
No one knows what the heck she’ll be playin’, not even her! But it’s sure to be a Foot Stompin’ High Falutin’, Booty Shakin’ night! :P
There’s more of the December colors of the KYMR Radio Prizes up for grabs and the best Avatar Dancin’ this side of the internet!
Hope to seeyas there :D
The KYMR Radio Prize Winners for Thursday December 13th are:

L'AD
Dobe Lady
Madame Titzenass
Chia Pep
Rodeo bad chick
S@ffire
Tz
Buddy
Kaari
HeartBeat

Thank You all for coming today!
Hopefully we’ll all make it thru the Storm and we hope to seeyas Saturday with more JavaBean and Prizes! :P
Batten down the Hatches and hold on to your Butts! ;)
Saturday and the big Storm is a’comin’!!! Grab a Big Floater and Hang On! :P
If we make it through, and swim back to the Island in time, the Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show will be on today! Normally 8-10pm VZT, but we may be a lil late depending on how things go. I hope we get back OK, I have Prizes burnin’ a hole in my little Pocket just waitin’ to be won and JavaBean just watched “Thank God It’s Friday” tonight on TCM and is dying to play some tunes! :P
Watch out for stray Sharks and Crocodiles on the streets and hope to seeyas there ;)
Thursday in Snowland (Kymer)!!!
The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show tonight from 8 – 10pm VZT in the KYMR Radio Studio in the always Beautiful Downtown Kymer :P
JavaBean is up again this week as we traded weeks so she can do her favorite Christmas week sets and I’ll be on for the New Year Party next week 😎
As always I have KYMR Radio Prizes just a burnin’ a hole in ma little pocket just waiting to be won! ;)
Slide on down for some fun times, hope to seeyas there! 😁
The KYMR Radio Prize Winners for December 20th are:

Tuls
Sawyer
geddy lee
Tz
Essence
L'AD
Nodnarb
K1TT1
Stella2
Lepz

Thanks again for coming out tonight everyone!!!
JavaBean will be hosting the Christmas Music Spectacular on Saturday from 8-10pm VZT, we hope to seeya’ll there!!! :D
The Christmas Event KYMR Radio Prize Winners for December 22nd are:

Essence
VeganCodeMonkey
Havana
Spookje
Madness
Dia
Cherrie
Snow Tigress
Loveternal
Madame Titzenass
LowRider
L’AD
Buddy
iMag
Sawyer
Jippo
Lady Devra
Stella2

Thank YOU all so much for a Great Evening and MERRY CHRISTMAS from JavaBean and I !!! :D